Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in Flat 106
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by ElenHaf123
Hi all :smile: just writing to see if anyone is going to IQ in September? I'm in block E flat 59 and am going to study archaeology.

Im going to be in Block K flat 109 and am hopefully going to study Asia Pacific Studies Korean :biggrin:
I'm going to be in Block D Flat 39, studying Asia Pacific Studies with Japanese! :smile:
Original post by mfranshutt
Im going to be in Block K flat 109 and am hopefully going to study Asia Pacific Studies Korean :biggrin:

I'm in flat 109 and doing Asia pacific studies as well :smile:, I'm doing Japanese though.
Original post by kaceyrenee_x
I'm going to be in Block D Flat 39, studying Asia Pacific Studies with Japanese! :smile:

Exact same course but flat 109 :smile:
Original post by Starsky091
I'm in flat 109 and doing Asia pacific studies as well :smile:, I'm doing Japanese though.

Thats so cool! What room??
Thats so cool! What room??

Room D 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kaceyrenee_x

Exact same course but flat 109 :smile:

I was in IQ last year. Had a great time with my flat in Flat 58. I was doing my foundation year for APS (Asia Pacific Studies) and will be doing Japanese as well.

You can pm me if you have any questions. I'm happy to help :smile:

Im in C :smile: add me on facebook- Maria Shuttleworth :smile:
Im in C :smile: add me on facebook- Maria Shuttleworth :smile:

I think I already have (it's Tim Gunn) 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heya guys, I'll be in flat 43. I'm a final year doing French and Arabic, so feel free to get in touch if you've got any questions about doing languages or whatever.
Reply 31
Was reluctant to post here before my results, but it seems I have been confirmed! I'm in Flat 26, studying Politics.
Hey! :smile: I'm going to be living in Flat 69! Studying Screenwriting for Film, TV and Radio.
Hey everyone, we're looking forward to having you all move in! Just to let you know we've got a 16/17 Residents Group on Facebook too so make sure you join to get to know all your new neighbours. Exciting times ahead :smile:

The iQ Team
Applied it as my first choice, still waiting for allocations.
Reply 35
Block K Flat 57 B
I'm in flat 101, looked through so many discussions and haven't seen anything from anyone in any of the surround flats😞 Anyone nearby??
Reply 37
there is a facebook group where everybody is gathered. just look up iq preston 2016 or something on facebook.
Original post by SRid
there is a facebook group where everybody is gathered. just look up iq preston 2016 or something on facebook.

You mean this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iQPreston1617/ :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending