The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Aww anything you want to talk about? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be nice to have someone to talk to.
Original post by Emily.97
It would be nice to have someone to talk to.

Sure, you can hit me up on PM if you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning mr T!:hugs:
Matrix is doing very well, thanks. How might mr T be doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr T is doing very well thanks :h:
Just had breakfast :eating:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999
Mr T is doing very well thanks :h:
Just had breakfast :eating:

Posted from OtherWorld

Matrix is glad to hear it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, thanks. My dad's gone out so I'm just waiting for him to return before we can all go out :tongue: You have a great day too! Do you have many plans or is it the same old things?

:lol: Amazing, KSKC!
Ohhh you know in church you say "May the Lord be with you" then your neighbour says "and also with you" then you shake hands? We could have done something similar here with "the light of the Bunnymen" :rofl:

Darn! I just checked your profile and I missed your TSR birthday! :cry2: it was 26 days ago! Oh well...happy belated TSR birthday (SassKing/KingSass31/honourable Bunnyman/King of Sass/Sass:colonhash:King:colonhash:13)
Awww it's your 2nd birthday! :tongue:

Am I right in thinking your (real :tongue:) birthday is 28th January?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay cool :smile: The same old things mostly... I have an employer recruitment event at 14.20 which should be fun :redface: - 'fun' :tongue:

:rofl: That is also amazing :tongue:

"May the light of The Bunnymen be with you" :shakehand:

Haha yes it was :tongue: Thank you anyway Matrix :tongue: :smile:

:lol:

Well you got it right in that you're in the twenties :tongue: It's the 26th of January (did I already mention this...? Hmmm... :tongue:).
I hate packing :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I hate packing :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not alone. :laugh:Where are you gonna go? :gah:
Original post by TheHaunted.
You're not alone. :laugh:Where are you gonna go? :gah:

Nowhere fancy, just Manchester :colondollar: going down to see some friends for the weekend :smile: not looking forward to the four hour train journey :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Ah okay cool :smile: The same old things mostly... I have an employer recruitment event at 14.20 which should be fun :redface: - 'fun' :tongue:

:rofl: That is also amazing :tongue:

"May the light of The Bunnymen be with you" :shakehand:

Haha yes it was :tongue: Thank you anyway Matrix :tongue: :smile:

:lol:

Well you got it right in that you're in the twenties :tongue: It's the 26th of January (did I already mention this...? Hmmm... :tongue:).

Ahh OK. Oooh in nearly an hour's time! Yeah 'fun' :redface: well it's my TSR birthday and your TSR belated birthday so if you end up feeling frustrated or anything like that by this, just idk...try to be happy? :tongue: well like it said in the mindfulness thing, look at it from a new perspective to make it more fun - hopefully :redface: :tongue:

Hahaha thanks...the only thing is next time I go to church I will be thinking if this :tongue:

"And also with you" :shakehand:

Haha no worries - I'll just have to remember for next year :tongue:

Ahhhhhh I knew it was either the 28th or 26th! (Yes, you have :tongue: I asked you before...I haven't been stalking you SassKing! :lol: Mine is 27th December so I had remembered it as being almost a month after mine but not quite :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Nowhere fancy, just Manchester :colondollar: going down to see some friends for the weekend :smile: not looking forward to the four hour train journey :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still sounds awesome. :woo:

And wow, that's long.. :eek3: Be sure to pack a few books? :ninja:
Like I'm driving down a dark, empty tunnel and only a vacuum lies in wait at the exit
Tired, down and my head feels funny :redface:
I feel quite tense and anxious even though I don't have much of a reason to feel like that. I think its been the stress from the last few days and then nerves about going away in a few days. Chest and back feel so tight like they will snap if I move or breathe. I need to learn to relax :laugh:
It's just one of those days when am feeling down, i get angry over nothing, got so many questions in my head, but know the answer to none, i just wanna cry hard tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs.
I need some friends :frown: why is my life so boring?
I'm pretty on edge and jittery today for some reason lol, also a bit sad because I can't find a vegan hairdresser in Glasgow :cry:
: ~ |
sleepy :lazy:
Reply 4898
Original post by Blondie987
I'm pretty on edge and jittery today for some reason lol, also a bit sad because I can't find a vegan hairdresser in Glasgow :cry:

What on earth is a vegan hairdresser?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987

You mean a hairdresser with vegan hair dyes? Paul Mitchell do really good vegan hair dye if you want a DIY option
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest