The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Definitely golf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Darts. Why would I want to watch some fat prick flick his flabby arm at a target and then wheel away like he's king of the world? No thank you
Football. I just don't understand how a game that can end without a winner can ever be interesting.
Reply 4
Fishing apparently counts as a sport...

So fishing has it for me
Reply 5
Probably golf, cricket or darts. But also men's top league football because a game which is full of players playing for money and fame not the actual game. Also just to note i ain't bein sexist when i say men its just womens footy is never on the TV.
Reply 6
I didn't expect that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Snooker
Cricket, definitely.
Original post by CIEBioloysifh
Cricket, definitely.

Agreed 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Who would have thought!?
Reply 11
Original post by Leviathan1741
Snooker

I actually like watching snooker sometimes, especially when Ronnie O'Sullivan is playing, I also find it enjoyable to play too.
Football.
Original post by Leviathan1741
Snooker

Snooker is brilliant imo. Playing it is great fun and I love watching the World Championship when that is on. Break building and tense tactical battles ftw.
Original post by Samii123
I actually like watching snooker sometimes, especially when Ronnie O'Sullivan is playing, I also find it enjoyable to play too.

lol you pretty much just posted what I posted. What is your max break?
(edited 7 years ago)
I hate all sports, so glad I don't have to do P.e anymore :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by GoingToBurst
Football. I just don't understand how a game that can end without a winner can ever be interesting.

3 billion people would disagree with you however.
Reply 17
Original post by Wilfred Little
lol you pretty much just posted what I posted. What is you max break?

51, it's not very high but they make it look so damn easy on TV!
Original post by Wilfred Little
Snooker is brilliant imo. Playing it is great fun and I love watching the World Championship when that is on. Break building and tense tactical battles ftw.

Haha, it'd probably be more entertaining for me if I knew what was going on :lol:
It's a choice between golf and rugby, :biggrin:

Latest