UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by se_in
I applied Will Wyatt but got offer in Costume Store, which is so far from CSM. I wonder whether to get flat or just to live in the hall even though its distance. :frown:

Hi, how long since applying did you get the offer? I applied for halls 8 days ago and still haven't heard from them. I'm a bit worried that most of the halls are full.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by justgwen
Hi, how long since applying did you get the offer? I applied for halls 8 days ago and still haven't heard from them. I'm a bit worried that most of the halls are full.

I applied on 4 July, and got an offer on 22 July. It takes a lots of days haha You might get it within 2 weeks. Good luck :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by se_in
I applied on 4 July, and got an offer on 22 July. It takes a lots of days haha You might get it within 2 weeks. Good luck :smile:

Hi, I got Costume Store! Not among my five choices but they said it's the only thing left. I'll be studying at CSM which is so so far away..
Reply 23
Original post by justgwen
Hi, I got Costume Store! Not among my five choices but they said it's the only thing left. I'll be studying at CSM which is so so far away..

oh I am in same situation like you, got Costume Store but study in CSM. I sent e-mail to accommodation office to ask possibility of getting in Will Wyatt and their answer was_

We are not in a position to change anyone's offer of accommodation as it is now been fully allocated to over 3000 UAL students. If you decide to reject your offer of accommodation, you can apply to go onto the waiting list which will go live in August.

So now I wonder that is there any possibility to get in Will Wyatt if I wait until August or not. Do you have any idea on this? Are you going to accept the offer in Costume Store?

For me, I am not sure...I do not know how many days in a week I have class in CSM (I'm in MA course), so have no idea how much transportation cost is needed from Costume Store to CSM :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending