Reply 20
Loads that I can think of

Golf
Cricket
Baseball
American Football

All shait
Original post by JEG666
Probably golf, cricket or darts. But also men's top league football because a game which is full of players playing for money and fame not the actual game. Also just to note i ain't bein sexist when i say men its just womens footy is never on the TV.

Women's football is on the TV regularly.
Professional house painting
Most boring sport to play? Long distance running.

Most boring sport to watch? Anything you can't see how it's going at the time - usually things that need rating.
Original post by Samii123
51, it's not very high but they make it look so damn easy on TV!

51 is quite good tbh, mine is about 17/18. I am truly shite at it but I enjoy the sport.
Golf is dead.
Golf or darts
Reply 27
Original post by Wilfred Little
Women's football is on the TV regularly.

Not on our TV anyway. We don't have Sky or any of the other fancy channels.
Reply 28
Original post by Wilfred Little
51 is quite good tbh, mine is about 17/18. I am truly shite at it but I enjoy the sport.

Some of my friends that I play with can get breaks in the 60s and 70s, I don't know how they do it!
Reply 29
Original post by SuperHuman98
Professional house painting

How about professional paint drying watching.
The Eton Wall game if I have understood it correctly.
Original post by JEG666
Not on our TV anyway. We don't have Sky or any of the other fancy channels.

Even the women's World Cup and domestic cup final is shown on the BBC.
Original post by Samii123
I know some of you on here enjoy absolutely no sports and you would say all of them are boring but for me the most boring sport is test cricket because they pretty much play to just not get out and as a result it's incredibly dull.

Boring: Cricket, golf, baseball, squash, pool/snooker.

Amazing: Football, Boxing, Basket Ball, etc.

Best: Lifting heavy sh1t and zoning out to your favorite music! :yep:
Golf or cricket.
Original post by tengentoppa
Darts. Why would I want to watch some fat prick flick his flabby arm at a target and then wheel away like he's king of the world? No thank you

*slow motion* .... 180 .... is probably his body weight in kg. :lol:
Reply 35
No one has said Formula 1, good :biggrin:
I find Golf or Cricket to be the most boring I guess.
Reply 36
Darts, even most of the fans have to be off their face on alcohol to get through watching a game.
Original post by tengentoppa
Darts. Why would I want to watch some fat prick flick his flabby arm at a target and then wheel away like he's king of the world? No thank you

U wot m8? watchout your comments bro

fat prick w sweaty balls checkin in
Curling :biggrin:
Reply 39
From those I have seen anything of, cricket, golf and darts (though that less so tbh, I sort of like it in a weird way) are quite dull.
Snooker is brilliant and anyone who hates on it has probably not given it enough time, although just like any other sport you can have individual turgid games.

Latest