The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
You, shut the f*** up! :cool: You whiny little hippo :tongue: jk but do you think ANY guy would want to live with you, if you take everything literally and then start to whine about it?

:u: Funny you're talking cause i cant imagine YOU with a woman in this world or the next :h:

Spoiler

Original post by SoggyCabbages
Actually, I was thinking more of your inane, passive and queer almost 'flirting' with people on here. :wink:

The constant use of emoticons also :smile::frown::tongue::wink::biggrin::o:@:u:
Hmmm.....maybe 'flirting' means differently to you and I......:mmm: You inhumanely disgusting duck lover! :biggrin:

:teehee:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:u: Funny you're talking cause i cant imagine YOU with a woman in this world or the next :h:

Spoiler

Haha, I think you should stop imagining then. :biggrin:
Actually, I was thinking more of your inane, passive and queer almost 'flirting' with people on here. :wink:

The constant use of emoticons also :smile::frown::tongue::wink::biggrin::o:@:u:

Well we had to put up with your repetitive pics of
-cabbages
-ducks
-cheese
-cakes
-lasagna
-Jacket potatoes
:colonhash:
Haha, I think you should stop imagining then. :biggrin:

:lolwut:
Hmmm.....maybe 'flirting' means differently to you and I......:mmm: You inhumanely disgusting duck lover! :biggrin:

:teehee:

Well I know more about flirting than you as I've probably had more success with ladies than you.

Here's a picture of me with my wife:

Well I know more about flirting than you as I've probably had more success with ladies than you.

You're right! :biggrin: So your saying what I do on here could be potentially categorised as flirting? (Talk from your experience, fella! :wink:)

Nice pic. :biggrin:

Which one is you and which one is the wife? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm the yellow one. My wife is the lovely black duck. Hmmmmm <3 <3 <3 <3
You got the 100th post identifying @SoggyCabbages's wife?! :eek: Call that luck! :biggrin:
Hmmm yummy. Time to move onto bacon now, posted enough ducks.

Latest