The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

Woahh 3 bits in bold? That has got to be a record for young Matrix! :awesome: And "Ain't thou watching my film, analysing me" is in your profile! :woo: :top: :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Woahh 3 bits in bold? That has got to be a record for young Matrix! :awesome: And "Ain't thou watching my film, analysing me" is in your profile! :woo: :top: :h:

And a nice biscuit it was too by the way.
(:rofl:)

Yes :tongue: It's an awesome lyric.
And a nice biscuit it was too by the way.

Yes :tongue: It's an awesome lyric.

Hahaha :rofl: Aw darn! I just thought of something funny I should have said! (Hopefully you'd find it funny too :tongue:) For the whole situation that took place with the thingy thing (official terminology :tongue:): well, that takes the biscuit! :toofunny: hehehe hope I'm not the only one who finds that funny... :colondollar: *laughter slowly fades to awkward silence* :tongue:Indeed it is! I do love that lyric from Going Up :yep: :biggrin:
Hahaha :rofl: Aw darn! I just thought of something funny I should have said! (Hopefully you'd find it funny too :tongue:) For the whole situation that took place with the thingy thing (official terminology :tongue:): well, that takes the biscuit! :toofunny: hehehe hope I'm not the only one who finds that funny... :colondollar: *laughter slowly fades to awkward silence* :tongue:Indeed it is! I do love that lyric from Going Up :yep: :biggrin:

:lol:

Another cool lyric is "d'you wanna know what's wrong with the world? Everywhere there's no people with no flowers in their hair".
:lol:

Another cool lyric is "d'you wanna know what's wrong with the world? Everywhere there's no people with no flowers in their hair".

Did you find it funny as well then? *faces lights up with hope* I have no idea why I've been using *s so much today :rofl:Ohh yes! Amazing! Is this what inspired their video for The Game with the fruit hats, do you think? :lol:
Did you find it funny as well then? *faces lights up with hope* I have no idea why I've been using *s so much today :rofl:Ohh yes! Amazing! Is this what inspired their video for The Game with the fruit hats, do you think? :lol:

:lol: If that is a serious question... :tongue: No it didn't :lol:

:lol: If that is a serious question... :tongue: No it didn't :lol:

There is no answer but laughter. Matrix must find the answer... (have you seen Harry Potter? The way I'm speaking makes me feel like Dobby :rofl:)Nope...I didn't think so actually :lol:
There is no answer but laughter. Matrix must find the answer... (have you seen Harry Potter? The way I'm speaking makes me feel like Dobby :rofl:)Nope...me neither actually :lol:

Yes I've seen them all but I can't remember that quote :lol:
Yes I've seen them all but I can't remember that quote :lol:

Ohh, well he doesn't say that but he's a very keen house elf, willing to do pretty much everything :rofl: I just realised the first sentence of my last post rhymed too! :ahee:
Ohh, well he doesn't say that but he's a very keen house elf, willing to do pretty much everything :rofl: I just realised the first sentence of my last post rhymed too! :ahee:

:rofl: Yes I know who Dobby is :tongue:
:rofl: Yes I know who Dobby is :tongue:

Well, this isn't awkward at all.. :colondollar: :tongue:

:lol: You're making me laugh a lot tonight :tongue:

MATRIX.

SASSKING HAS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

:lol: You're making me laugh a lot tonight :tongue:

Really!? Awesome stuff! A lot of the stuff you say makes me laugh (usually in my head but sometimes out loud :tongue:) but just talking to you never fails to make me happy :h:
MATRIX.

SASSKING HAS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

WOW. A CHALLENGE? MATRIX SHALL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE :yep: (as long as it isn't "write using multiple lines" :colonhash: :tongue:)
WOW. A CHALLENGE? MATRIX SHALL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE :yep: (as long as it isn't "write using multiple lines" :colonhash: :tongue:)

SassKing thinks your training has been completed so now, he presents to you, the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...

*Echoes*
...ULTIMATE
CHALLENGE...

You must listen to a full Echo and the Bunnymen album.

Take your pick, young Matrix. :tongue:

1. Crocodiles
2. Heaven Up Here
3. Porcupine
4. Ocean Rain.

SassKing awaits your choice.

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*
Really!? Awesome stuff! A lot of the stuff you say makes me laugh (usually in my head but sometimes out loud :tongue:) but just talking to you never fails to make me happy :h:

Aw thanks :tongue: :smile: I'm glad to hear that :smile:
SassKing thinks your training has been completed so now, he presents to you, the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...

*Echoes*
...ULTIMATE
CHALLENGE...

You must listen to a full Echo and the Bunnymen album.

Take your pick, young Matrix. :tongue:

1. Crocodiles
2. Heaven Up Here
3. Porcupine
4. Ocean Rain.

SassKing awaits your choice.

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

:lol: Fantastic! Hahaha, you made a great job of that! XD Ahhh your post is so perfectly structured! Woah, are you sure I am ready, oh wise SassKing? :tongue: I haven't even listened to the latest concert you VMed me :innocent: but if I had to pick, it would be Crocodiles...so I can listen to them in order :wink: *awaits the reappearance of SassKing from the smoke* :tongue:

Aw thanks :tongue: :smile: I'm glad to hear that :smile:
No worries - it's all the truth, I don't lie to my friends :u:
:lol: Fantastic! Hahaha, you made a great job of that! XD Ahhh your post is so perfectly structured! Woah, are you sure I am ready, oh wise SassKing? :tongue: I haven't even listened to the latest concert you VMed me :innocent: but if I had to pick, it would be Crocodiles...so I can listen to them in order :wink: *awaits the reappearance of SassKing from the smoke* :tongue:

No worries - it's all the truth, I don't lie to my friends :u:

SassKing thinks...no, not thinks, KNOWS that you are ready.

Go forth and listen to Crocodiles*

Always read the small print.
*at a time that suits you of course :lol:

SassKing thinks...no, not thinks, KNOWS that you are ready.

Go forth and listen to Crocodiles*

Always read the small print.
*at a time that suits you of course :lol:

:rofl: Haha, amazing originality! Actually, I started listening to it after I replied to the last post :wink: I'm up to Pride now :h:

Quick Reply

Latest