The Student Room Group

"The Purge" scenario- what would you do?

After watching the purge: anarchy this evening on Netflix, I wondered what would you do in this situation? Would you seek safety? Where? Would you become an overnight vigilante (or the equivalent with no laws in place)? Or would you cleanse your soul, and release your "inner raging beast" to all those before you?

Scroll to see replies

I'd marry a billionaire so I'd have the safest house

Spoiler

Probably sleep
If that doesn't work i'll build a underground tunnel for myself :rofl:
Gentleman who kill together, are still together #CountryClub
Reply 6
try and reach the people I care about before anything bad happens to them :emo:
I would probably do what the Korean shop owners did during the LA riots in the 90s.
hide in a garden - nobody looks there
I watched The Purge: Election Year this afternoon. It was definitely my favourite Purge movie!

Going from that movie, I'd probably go around incapacitating purgers and steal their expensive guns or whatever nice stuff they're carrying!
Pretty much all the purgers shown in the movie were deluded nutcases running around with no regard for their safety - they would be such easy targets!
Original post by LDS16
After watching the purge: anarchy this evening on Netflix, I wondered what would you do in this situation? Would you seek safety? Where? Would you become an overnight vigilante (or the equivalent with no laws in place)? Or would you cleanse your soul, and release your "inner raging beast" to all those before you?

shopping in Hatton garden with a holdall and a sledgehammer :wink:
In this country you can be put in prison for murder for killing a thief. I hope the law will change.
I'd sell most of it later on but I'd keep some clean stones and a few nice watches back
Original post by jamesthehustler
I'd sell most of it later on but I'd keep some clean stones and a few nice watches back

But in the movie (and likely in a real life scenario) all the shops selling valuables lock their goods in safe vaults with lots of protection :s-smilie:
I'll probably be the first one to die :frown:

Find people who don't want to kill and hide with them. Gather guns and practice shooting months before the purge and kill anybody who tries to kill me. Hide in some safehouse isolated from crazy people. I probably be loaded w/ weapons.
I'd go on vacation to a country that didn't have The Purge. My place might burn down, which would suck, but I and my family would be alive.
Well I have a rifle so I would be happy to go on a murderspree.

Only people I hated or people who were killing though.
Original post by TercioOfParma

I do love a good rooftop korean
Be abroad.

Quick Reply

Latest