Girls, is he cute?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by stefano865
:rofl2:

I'm well sad because they haven't messaged me since that promise
Reply 41
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm not a creep, I swear :frown: I mean, I don't go home and write poetry on the beautiful specimen I saw or anything....:colondollar:

Would you be creeped out if some randomer took a photo of you? :redface:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Would you be creeped out if some randomer took a photo of you? :redface:

No one will want to do that, trustttttttt moi.
oi - dont wanna be that guy, but tough cookies..

this is kind of creepy you know.
you can't be posting actual pictures of human beings then subjecting them to this kind of ********.

my point being: correct me if i'm wrong, but surely this is against the law (did he consent? how do we know he did? does he know his picture is now on TSR let alone the internet e.g tumblr and the likes?)..?
:frown: I don't do it ALL the time...Just sometimes :redface: when their adonis like aesthetics are too much to bare for my burning lust-filled soul and I feel this deep need to share that feeling with a friend....

I'm not the only one who does this okay:colonhash: I observed a friend of mine doing it a couple weeks ago at a shopping centre and sending the picture to her sister...

And it's only to like one friend...I'm not a creep, I swear :frown: I mean, I don't go home and write poetry on the beautiful specimen I saw or anything....:colondollar:

Was judging the action not your character. :smile:

Reckon horny Holmes needs a bf. :teehee:
Original post by theDanIdentity
oi - dont wanna be that guy, but tough cookies..

this is kind of creepy you know.
you can't be posting actual pictures of human beings then subjecting them to this kind of ********.

my point being: correct me if i'm wrong, but surely this is against the law (did he consent? how do we know he did? does he know his picture is now on TSR let alone the internet e.g tumblr and the likes?)..?

AFAIK it's legal to take pics of strangers assuming pic is from the UK.

Point taken tho (srs) :yep:
Haha :tongue:

Ruffling feathers is what I do.

Poking fun at the fact that at least a few girls will call him 'average'. When objectively he is much better than their bfs.

Get what I'm saying Syphilis?

Why can't they still think he's average tho? Average is the standard, and isn't the standard irrespective of wether you and your bf are ugly mother****ers? I don't mean to be anal or read into your joke it's just - if someone is butters does that mean they should jump up the ass of anyone who isn't, to the point where they can't make an objective assessment if it is specifically requested? Let's not take looks that seriously. But anyway, he looks as though he takes care of himself more than the average guy. I wouldn't use a word stronger than cute, he aiight.

P.S I am not butters and I can prove it :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 47
No one will want to do that, trustttttttt moi.

It's a hypothetical :tongue:
Original post by Dreadfuse
Why can't they still think he's average tho? Average is the standard, and isn't the standard irrespective of wether you and your bf are ugly mother****ers? I don't mean to be anal or read into your joke it's just - if someone is butters does that mean they should jump up the ass of anyone who isn't, to the point where they can't make an objective assessment if it is specifically requested? Let's not take looks that seriously. But anyway, he looks as though he takes care of himself more than the average guy. I wouldn't use a word stronger than cute, he aiight.

P.S I am not butters and I can prove it :wink:

Prove it then m8.

PM me some quality fap material. :wink:
Definitely.
Taking TSR so seriously. SMH

Forgive me, stefano.
Original post by Allie4
Wouldn't kick him out of bed...

Male nurses :coma:
He's cute but looks like a guy I work with.
Original post by Nimrahk123
He's cute but looks like a guy I work with.

What does he work as? :innocent:
Original post by JasonGenovaFan
What does he work as? :innocent:

A waiter
Original post by Nimrahk123
A waiter

Would tip/10
Original post by GUMI
Average

Do you know what average is? Does the average guy look like this? obviously not.
Original post by JasonGenovaFan
Would tip/10

Seriously he's a bit too up himself to care.
I would be creeped out by any girl who took a photo of me and posted it on a forum for students.
Are you planning on tracking him down and stealing his face?

Quick Reply

Latest