The Student Room Group

"The Purge" scenario- what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Lock myself in my house, don't let any damn guests stay the night and go to sleep. If I was caught outside when the purge started I would probably sneak into someone's back garden and hide in their bins.
that would work nice if we had prior warning but I was assuming a sudden and unexpected scenario haha
Reply 22
Throw water balloons at people as they walk past.

Thug life.
I'd spend all night driving at 35mph on 30mph roads and doing u-turns at "no u-turns" signs :mmm:
Put the milk in the bowl BEFORE the cereal.
Original post by LDS16
After watching the purge: anarchy this evening on Netflix, I wondered what would you do in this situation? Would you seek safety? Where? Would you become an overnight vigilante (or the equivalent with no laws in place)? Or would you cleanse your soul, and release your "inner raging beast" to all those before you?

There's nobody I really want to see hurt enough to go out hunting for them so I'd probably just stay in my house and shoot everyone that tries to get in
I live in a city so I'd probably either need a hella load of ammo or to stay in my friends house in the countryside for a night and hope for the best when I got back
All that being said, however, I would think that the basic human survival instinct would win out over any desire to steal or kill. I doubt that anybody in their right mind would try and rob someone who has a gun pointed at them, especially with the knowledge that there is no ambulance service available on the night of the Purge so any wound sustained could easily be fatal

Quick Reply

Latest