The Student Room Group

Intense person.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John55
...or kill someone
Best advice so far. :rofl: But who's to say I haven't done that already :colone:
SpongeBob does the trick
Reply 22
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
How is that?

Like my profile pic. :lol:

Well I got naff all else going for me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best advice so far. :rofl: But who's to say I haven't done that already :colone:

That would explain the avatar.. :yikes:

And on how to be less intense, I have no idea, though I wish I could help. :emo: Turn to your inner child? :hide: Or is she also intense? :eek3:
You need to chill

So why not go on a huge shopping spree at IKEA? :biggrin:
Original post by TheHaunted.
That would explain the avatar.. :yikes:

And on how to be less intense, I have no idea, though I wish I could help. :emo: Turn to your inner child? :hide: Or is she also intense? :eek3:

I was the most intense child in the entire of humanity. :lol: I've changed quite a bit since then but I think my intensity(?) has just become worse in recent weeks. :redface:
Original post by Nimrahk123
Think less,
do more,
make mistakes,
have regrets.

By far some of the worst advice I've ever seen.
Reply 27

Well even if you have done already, adding to your list can't hurt...

Spoiler

I was the most intense child in the entire of humanity. :lol: I've changed quite a bit since then but I think my intensity(?) has just become worse in recent weeks. :redface:

That can't have been fun.. :hugs:And dang.. do you know what the cause is? Maybe Results Day stress?
Deep breaths.

There's a couple of good articles on the net about intense people. I suggest Googling and giving them a read! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest