The Student Room Group

Can people give me advice on what I should surgically alter?

Scroll to see replies

My advice. Dont do anything. You're perfect just the way you are.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
I'm strongly considering having plastic surgery and I'd welcome people's opinions on which facial features I should get altered and how I should do so. If you're happy to help then I'll send you a PM with pictures of me.

And please don't bother telling me things like "you don't need it" or "just be confident" or stuff like that; I've heard it all more times than you would believe and it's not helpful.

Well unless you have an actual defect, like an ugly nose, plastic surgery isn't really likely to help. True beauty usually lies in a beautiful bone structure. You can get cheek implants and stuff like that but it will never look like the real thing.
Your ability to manage money. I would recommend starting with a creditcardectomy. Cut them into little pieces. Your bank balance will improve, and you'll feel much better!! Cheers.
I think you should get a vestigial penis mounted just above your eyebrows.

I mean, if you're willing to waste taxpayers' money by getting plastic surgery and leaving the decision of what to actually get up to a group of Internet randoms then you may as well immortalise your legacy as a dickhead in the best way possible.
Reply 24
Original post by Drunk Punx
I think you should get a vestigial penis mounted just above your eyebrows.

I mean, if you're willing to waste taxpayers' money by getting plastic surgery and leaving the decision of what to actually get up to a group of Internet randoms then you may as well immortalise your legacy as a dickhead in the best way possible.

Taxpayers money? Lol she's probably getting it private.
I'm strongly considering having plastic surgery and I'd welcome people's opinions on which facial features I should get altered and how I should do so. If you're happy to help then I'll send you a PM with pictures of me.

And please don't bother telling me things like "you don't need it" or "just be confident" or stuff like that; I've heard it all more times than you would believe and it's not helpful.

post me pics I will be honest and won't babble on about you being fine as you are.

I know you didn't want to be told that you don't need surgery but you really don't. I'm not just trying to be nice, i've had rhinoplasty before and very happy that i did so i'm not gonna say crap about be happy with who you are if you're miserable. You've got no reason to have surgery, you're an attractive guy and i prefer the shaved look too to properly see your face :smile:
I'd be happy to help.

I've had surgery that serves the same purpose as plastic surgery so I have some ground. :smile:
https://imgur.com/a/Mk90g

Here are the pictures again in case anyone missed them.

Better haircut and smile more: that's all you need

You don't appear to exhibit any deformity that a rigorous application of chapstick couldn't solve.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
My advice. Dont do anything. You're perfect just the way you are.

I'm a guy.
Original post by qwerty umbrella
I know you didn't want to be told that you don't need surgery but you really don't. I'm not just trying to be nice, i've had rhinoplasty before and very happy that i did so i'm not gonna say crap about be happy with who you are if you're miserable. You've got no reason to have surgery, you're an attractive guy and i prefer the shaved look too to properly see your face :smile:

I'm not an attractive guy; I appreciate you trying to be nice though. On the unlikely chance that you're being honest, I'm sure you recognise that the vast majority of people would view me as being substantially below average.

And I've given my reason for wanting surgery. People of the opposite gender treat you differently based on your appearance and I'm tired of that treatment always being negative.

Original post by Mrs House
Better haircut and smile more: that's all you need

This is easy standard advice to give because these are usually the only two things that guys can alter about their face (girls have make-up of course).

It's not very useful though as my problem is that I'm around the 30th percentile of facial attractiveness and changing my hair is going to do very little to alter that.
I'm not an attractive guy; I appreciate you trying to be nice though. On the unlikely chance that you're being honest, I'm sure you recognise that the vast majority of people would view me as being substantially below average.

And I've given my reason for wanting surgery. People of the opposite gender treat you differently based on your appearance and I'm tired of that treatment always being negative.

This is easy standard advice to give because these are usually the only two things that guys can alter about their face (girls have make-up of course).

It's not very useful though as my problem is that I'm around the 30th percentile of facial attractiveness and changing my hair is going to do very little to alter that.

Seriously, you look fine. I don't think your not attractive.

I know you say people aren't honest, so I will be honest and say your nose. But really as I said above you look fine, your not ugly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

30th percentile? I wonder how you got to that conclusion. Why not 20th?

If anything it's your "victim" attitude that's putting me off not your looks. So many average and unattractive guys pull "hot" girls

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, take the advice and do something. Anything.
Original post by qwerty umbrella

Original post by Mrs House
30th percentile? I wonder how you got to that conclusion. Why not 20th?

If anything it's your "victim" attitude that's putting me off not your looks. So many average and unattractive guys pull "hot" girls

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, take the advice and do something. Anything.

Yeah good points. Sorry for being an ******* (to both of you).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending