The Student Room Group

German swimming pools plan to train refugees as life guards

In an attempt to hault the large scale sexual assault of women and children in swimming pools across Germany plans have been unveiled to put the very same demographics responsible for the attacks in charge of security and safety of the targeted groups.

A professional swimming association in Germany wants to reduce escalating sex attacks by refugees at public baths by training migrants to become pool lifeguards.
The Federal Association of German Swimming Professionals (BDS) says this would be 'an inclusive measure that would benefit everyone.'
Last month a secret police document was leaked in Duesseldorf voicing the 'grave concern' of police chiefs about escalating sex crimes carried out by refugees at public swimming baths.

" BDS President Peter Haiyang added: 'We lack skilled workers. That's why it would be negligent not to use these resources.'
Many sexually repressed young Muslim men take the sight of women in skimpy bathing costumes as an unspoken statement that they want sex.
There have been several reports of rape and other sex attacks committed against women and children at public pools both in Germany and neighbouring Austria this year.
Many municipalities, including Munich, have begun displaying charts in numerous languages aiming to teach migrant to respect women and children at the local pool.
Now comes the quirky idea of turning them into lifeguards responsible for security, order and cleanliness, water quality monitoring and maintenance of technical equipment.
This, believes the group, would lead to a decrease in sex crimes. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3701385/Migrants-trained-German-pool-lifeguards-leaked-Dusseldorf-memo-reduce-sex-attacks.html

Scroll to see replies

HELP HELP I AM DROWNING

" Yeah serves you right filthy woman wish you had your man with you now eh?"

HELP HELP I AM DROWNING

"Allah wills it"

HELP HELP I AM DROWNING
"I will pray for you brother"
Yeaaahhh, that's a really stupid idea.
Reply 3
Think i'll avoid swimming pools then if i ever end up in germany
Germans, in just one year, have completely undone the reputation for planning and commonsense that they had built up since 1945.
Reply 5
I think it's a good idea. Better for them to work and make their own money than rely on handouts. Hopefully this won't require any German lifeguards to lose their jobs.
Original post by Trapz99
I think it's a good idea.

How effective do you think a lifeguard with a permanent erection would be?
Reply 7
Original post by Good bloke
How effective do you think a lifeguard with a permanent erection would be?

Im pretty sure people can't have permanent erections unless there's a health problem.
Original post by Trapz99
Im pretty sure people can't have permanent erections unless there's a health problem.

Not permanent really. Just while they are in the presence of women that are not dressed modestly. All that stimulation.
Reply 9
Not permanent really. Just while they are in the presence of women that are not dressed modestly. All that stimulation.

Ok...you're being weird lol
Original post by Trapz99
Ok...you're being weird lol

If being in the presence of such women causes them to lose control and assault those women (as they seem to do so often) then they must be very stimulated, mustn't they?
If being in the presence of such women causes them to lose control and assault those women (as they seem to do so often) then they must be very stimulated, mustn't they?

Mate you're being kinda weird... get to the point
Wouldn't it be difficult since the (Muslim) men will be seeing women in immodest attire? Don't think this is a good idea for both parties.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
Mate you're being kinda weird... get to the point

Don't worry about it. People are generally bigoted either side of whatever 'team' they support. Some really have it in for war victims.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Wouldn't it be difficult since the men will be seeing women in immodest attire? Don't think this is a good idea for both parties.

There are many male lifeguards who see women in immodest attire every day you know. It's not like all lifeguards are women.
Original post by Trapz99
There are many male lifeguards who see women in immodest attire every day you know. It's not like all lifeguards are women.

Yes. But they don't come from a group of people who have grown up in a culture that covers women completely, and from which it is clear a significant proportion of the young men are unable to accept European culture is different, and is unable to to resist the temptations of so much exposed flesh and view it as an invitation to molest.
Original post by Trapz99

Yes I know but a lot of the refugees come from highly religious countries so they wouldn't want to see women in immodest attire.
Yes. But they don't come from a group of people who have grown up in a culture that covers women completely, and from which it is clear a significant proportion of the young men are unable to accept European culture is different, and is unable to to resist the temptations of so much exposed flesh and view it as an invitation to molest.

Ok it's clear that we have different views. I agree to disagree
Original post by Trapz99
Ok it's clear that we have different views. I agree to disagree

You don't think there have been lots of attacks of women in German swimming pools by these men then?
It's the lack of appropriate language skills to address potentially life threatening situations that would concern me more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending