The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Attachment not found

Best catches

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Doesn't exist on windows phones.
Main reason is Windows Phones only take up 2% of the phone market...

No way of doing it in a not strictly legitimate sense? I'm not very techy.
Does anyone else find Zubats particularly painful to catch because they are so far in the background compared to any other pokemon?
I've now decided to completely ignore them because I keep wasting pokeballs on them...

That and there are only 3 Pokestops in my area so, am limited to the number of pokeballs I have big time. =(

Definitely.
Does anyone else find Zubats particularly painful to catch because they are so far in the background compared to any other pokemon?
I've now decided to completely ignore them because I keep wasting pokeballs on them...

That and there are only 3 Pokestops in my area so, am limited to the number of pokeballs I have big time. =(

I waste all my pokeballs in unsuccessfully catching zubats :fuhrer:
Well, downloaded Pokemon Go last night and am level 7 now. =)
My favourite things so far are the eggs, have got 3 so far (a 2 5 and 10).

Was hoping for ANYTHING out of the first egg which wasn't a pidgy, rattata or a Spearow, got soo many of those... and got a rattata.
Still incubating the 5 and 10 eggs and hoping they come out good. =)

Was wondering though, if I were to save the 10k egg for a higher level, would it hatch to match my level or does it match the level in which you received the egg? As in, if I were to wait until level 20 to hatch the egg, would its CP be that of a level 7 players or a level 20?
Reply 1005
Original post by Lizzipth_Floyd
No way of doing it in a not strictly legitimate sense? I'm not very techy.

If there is, no one on here will be able to tell you. You'd be best off using Google.

Was hoping for ANYTHING out of the first egg which wasn't a pidgy, rattata or a Spearow, got soo many of those... and got a rattata.

Was wondering though, if I were to save the 10k egg for a higher level, would it hatch to match my level or does it match the level in which you received the egg? As in, if I were to wait until level 20 to hatch the egg, would its CP be that of a level 7 players or a level 20?

I believe its the former, I saved all of my 10k eggs whenever I received them and hatched them all after level 15, and they had CPs above that of low levels

The eggs match your level when you get it and not when you hatch one. So if you keep them to hatch later you'll get low CP Pokemon
Has anyone played in France?
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of pokeballs we can store? Or if there even is one?
Original post by Nettled
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of pokeballs we can store? Or if there even is one?

You can only hold 350 things in your bag so it depends how many other things you have in there too! Or you can pay to upgrade your bag :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
You can only hold 350 things in your bag so it depends how many other things you have in there too! Or you can pay to upgrade your bag :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ty :smile:
Original post by TelAviv
Has anyone played in France?

nope but went to germany and they had a shet tonne of jigglypuffs :yep:

Spoiler

Pokemon Go is bugged for me. The Poke stop near me no longer exist. The Poke radar doesn't show any Pokemon at all.
Original post by ColossalAtom
Pokemon Go is bugged for me. The Poke stop near me no longer exist. The Poke radar doesn't show any Pokemon at all.

Close the app and/or restart your phone. That happens quite regularly to me and it means it's time to reboot.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
nope but went to germany and they had a shet tonne of jigglypuffs :yep:

Spoiler

I caught Jigglypuff from my desk in work, and Wiggleytuff from my bed 😂.
Original post by DarkMagic

Im hoping to complete pokedex by next week! Woohoo!

Caught 122 so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMagic

lucky u :colonhash:
Level 19 is so frustrating. Keep seeing Pokemon that are way too strong to catch with just Great Balls. Need those Ultras!
Aaaaaaaaaand I've run out of data for the month :/. 3 days till it renews, it's gonna be a long 3 days...

Quick Reply

Latest