The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:woo: didn't realise you were in Turkey already! Sounds like it's going amazing so far!

Yeah

Ohh thanks :wink:
Of course I like it and appreciate it! I'm very grateful and it was so kind of you! :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :wink:
Aw excellent! Freezer is happy to hear that!
:biggrin: I'm glad!!
Original post by Salamandastron
:tongue: maybe in Turkey

here i have been up since 8am :redface:

:rofl: I'm so dozy!! Awww, I've been up since 6!!! (GMT +2 :redface:)
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries :wink:
Aw excellent! Freezer is happy to hear that!
:biggrin: I'm glad!!

Aww, what? Did you think I wouldn't like it or something? :tongue:

(Btw, I'm going to go for breakfast now :wink:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Aww, what? Did you think I wouldn't like it or something? :tongue:

(Btw, I'm going to go for breakfast now :wink:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know tbh, I always get concerns when I post these things about whether the people I tag will like it or just be annoyed tbh. That's all. It's relieving to hear when the posts are welcomed!

(Alright then, I'll do the same haha)
Original post by Salamandastron
:lol: i dont lol, im gonna have cereal but i dont want to wake people up by going downstairs :redface:

Haha, I can't even get down from my 11-year old creaky, but strong bunk bed without waking my brother, who's in the next room :biggrin:
Astounded!
Astounded by the rpm of the washing machine! Sounded like it was gonna go through the roof!
Never heard it spin so fast!
Original post by raniafern
Damn... Try some visualization techniques...

What are visualization techniques?
I never got back to sleep :frown:
But ah well! Im wide awake now!
I'm trynna send a pm but tsr won't let me send it...any help ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excited for my annual trip to Snetterton! :biggrin:
Cant wait for Sunday! Its gonna be great! :woo:
What are visualization techniques?
I never got back to sleep :frown:
But ah well! Im wide awake now!

It usually involves visualizing your favourite scene or maybe your proudest, happiest experience...
Astounded!
Astounded by the rpm of the washing machine! Sounded like it was gonna go through the roof!
Never heard it spin so fast!

Haha, maybe it's lost its bearings :wink:
It usually involves visualizing your favourite scene or maybe your proudest, happiest experience...

Ah i see! Well ill give that a go then soon!
Thanks!

Haha, maybe it's lost its bearings :wink:

Haha maybe :wink:
It sounded like it was doing around 10000rpm! But for a washing machine, thats unheard of!
Ah i see! Well ill give that a go then soon!
Thanks!
Haha maybe :wink:
It sounded like it was doing around 10000rpm! But for a washing machine, thats unheard of!

No problemo :hugs:
Yup, pretty abnormal...
If anybody feels like being a bit altruistic, would really appreciate some help on my EPQ; need the survey below filled in by enough people for researching the work experience industry.

https://goo.gl/forms/mP8DYikwRj6yb4Ec2

Thanks x
Oh my goodness, I am SO annoyed. There was something I REALLY wanted on ebay that I've been watching all week. It finished at 11.40 and I was determined not to miss it- I set my phone alarm and stuck a post-it on my laptop screen etc. Then I went to the toilet.... completely forgot about the auction and started getting washed and dressed as well. I've come back down now and of course I've missed it. Arrggghhh!!:mad:

On a happier note, my new book arrived today, as did my new Santander visa card:smug:
Tsr keeps messing up my notifications -_- on the plus side going to archery today :woo:
Original post by Blondie987
Tsr keeps messing up my notifications -_- on the plus side going to archery today :woo:

I think I'm getting that too...and the site seems to goes to its really basic layout and everything overlaps... Weird and annoying :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
I think I'm getting that too...and the site seems to goes to its really basic layout and everything overlaps... Weird and annoying :tongue:

Lol, I have no idea what's going on, especially as the site isn't even that busy atm, oh well :lol:
Every time I play the guitar I feel like cutting my hands off...hell, every time I do almost anything I'm supposed to enjoy, I have a similar sentiment, because I'm so ****ing dire at everything I've ever tried to do. Complete ****ing waste of space. No talent, no discipline, no coordination, terrible thinking skills, terrible memory skills, terrible ****ing everything. I've had enough, and I have nothing to ****ing do. I'm 19 and I have never had any kind of ****ing job for god's sake. If my parents ever stop supporting me, basic bar work or retail work couldn't even keep me alive, that's how ****ing incompetent I am in general, normal, piss easy activities.

Latest