The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:rofl: Haha, amazing originality! Actually, I started listening to it after I replied to the last post :wink: I'm up to Pride now :h:

Awesome :tongue: That was the first Echo and the Bunnymen song I ever heard :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Awesome :tongue: That was the first Echo and the Bunnymen song I ever heard :smile:

Haha, did you get a chance to listen to the song I sent you in the VM? (Don't think you'll like them, but I'm just curious :tongue:) Ooh cool! I'm at Monkeys now :smile:
Haha, did you get a chance to listen to the song I sent you in the VM? (Don't think you'll like them, but I'm just curious :tongue:) Ooh cool! I'm at Monkeys now :smile:

No, but I assure you I will :smile: and I will reply to it. Cool :biggrin:

Interesting random fact - the chorus "kemon" is monkey in pig latin :tongue: That's what I read somewhere before :tongue:

Although I just had a Google search about it and I'm not sure if it is :tongue: It just sounds cool though haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
No, but I assure you I will :smile: and I will reply to it. Cool :biggrin:

Interesting random fact - the chorus "kemon" is monkey in pig latin :tongue: That's what I read somewhere before :tongue:

Although I just had a Google search about it and I'm not sure if it is :tongue: It just sounds cool though haha.

Ohh, take your time with it :wink: OK, I look forward to that :h: // (<----that's what I normally do in exams for a new line if I don't do it beforehand so that'll basically mean 'new line' for the purpose of TSR posts :tongue:) Cool! Haha yeah I though pig latin was putting the first letter at the end but yeah, it does sound cool :biggrin: // // Haha in Crocodiles I nearly laughed when (ooooh Villier's Terrace is on! :excited:) he says "you gotta look tall" - I'm short :rofl:
Ohh, take your time with it :wink: OK, I look forward to that :h: // (<----that's what I normally do in exams for a new line if I don't do it beforehand so that'll basically mean 'new line' for the purpose of TSR posts :tongue:) Cool! Haha yeah I though pig latin was putting the first letter at the end but yeah, it does sound cool :biggrin: // // Haha in Crocodiles I nearly laughed when (ooooh Villier's Terrace is on! :excited:) he says "you gotta look tall" - I'm short :rofl:

:lol: Okie dokie XD

Crocodiles is an awesome song :smile: It's great on the album but it's 100X better when they do it live! It's also cool how it syncs right into the opening note of Crocodiles after Monkeys finishes. Also, that bass on Crocodiles, insane XD
:lol: Okie dokie XD

Crocodiles is an awesome song :smile: It's great on the album but it's 100X better when they do it live! It's also cool how it syncs right into the opening note of Crocodiles after Monkeys finishes. Also, that bass on Crocodiles, insane XD

Yeah :tongue: Indeed it is! I see...I shall have to listen/ watch a live video of it then :biggrin: Oooh that does sound awesome! Haha yup! :ahee: That piano bit in Happy Death Man near the end sounds like there's a cat trampling on the keys :redface: :tongue:
Original post by saraxh
I think i'm either going to the Canary Islands or Morocco. :smile:

WoopWoop!!
I bet your excited for that then! You'll have to inform us to which you do go to!
Where's your preferred option? :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
WoopWoop!!
I bet your excited for that then! You'll have to inform us to which you do go to!
Where's your preferred option? :smile:

Canary Islands

I just checked how much Jet skiing costs. I think it's around 50 euros. :h:
Scuba diving is not a bad price too. All I've ever wanted to do is cliff dive. I'm scared to :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
Canary Islands

I just checked how much Jet skiing costs. I think it's around 50 euros. :h:
Scuba diving is not a bad price too. All I've ever wanted to do was cliff dive. I'm scared to :redface:

Woop! Which one?

Yeah that sounds accurate! Just double check how old you have to be though. Because I wanted to do it when i went there but I had to be 18 and therefore couldn't (I wasn't 18 at the time).
Scuba diving will be awesome! You'll love that! Perhaps take an underwater camera with you too?
Aww! Well no ones gonna force you to do it!
Woop! Which one?

Yeah that sounds accurate! Just double check how old you have to be though. Because I wanted to do it when i went there but I had to be 18 and therefore couldn't (I wasn't 18 at the time).
Scuba diving will be awesome! You'll love that! Perhaps take an underwater camera with you too?
Aww! Well no ones gonna force you to do it!

Gran Canaria
The website doesn't say how old you have to be. I might email them. :smile:

Not doing parasailing(way too scary)
I think I might go on a dolphin spotting cruise. It's surprisingly cheap. I love dolphins :colondollar:
@FireFreezer77

Someone tried to scam my family with a tour operator lol
I Spied on where the company is located :rofl: I found the location and it said a school was located there rather than the tour company omg
Back in England! :biggrin:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Yaaaay

You enjoy the trip?? Last performance go well? :smile:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Yaaaay
You enjoy the trip?? Last performance go well? :smile:

was amazing!It went well but we did it outside so we had to peg down our music from falling in the wind!When we were being clapped our music fell of the stand :rofl:
was amazing!It went well but we did it outside so we had to peg down our music from falling in the wind!When we were being clapped our music fell of the stand :rofl:

Oh wow that doesn't sound fun :rofl:

What instrument is it you play?
Original post by AndrewSCO
Oh wow that doesn't sound fun :rofl:

What instrument is it you play?

it was really funny tho
:nopity:
Original post by saraxh
Gran Canaria
The website doesn't say how old you have to be. I might email them. :smile:

Not doing parasailing(way too scary)
I think I might go on a dolphin spotting cruise. It's surprisingly cheap. I love dolphins :colondollar:

Ah the best one! :biggrin:
Ah yeah id do that, just to make sure!

Aw no! Parasailing looks like good fun! Not as scary as cliff diving!!
Well thats perfect for you then! :biggrin: Absolutely do that! Can you swim with them there at all?

Original post by saraxh
@FireFreezer77

Someone tried to scam my family with a tour operator lol
I Spied on where the company is located :rofl: I found the location and it said a school was located there rather than the tour company omg

OMGGGG!!! Damn scammers!
Well done for realizing though and not getting scammed!
But thats not a great thing to have happen!
Oh wow! Damn kids eh!

Youre supposed to be at Hockenheim!!!! :colonhash:
But were all glad youre back!

Btw, can you explain this Pinturillo business to me please!? Freezer is intrigued!
(edited 7 years ago)

Youre supposed to be at Hockenheim!!!! :colonhash:
But were all glad youre back!
Btw, can you explain this Pinturillo business to me please!? Freezer is intrigued!

:ashamed: sorry Freezer but they didn't accept my ticket to get in ticket.jpg
:biggrin: thanks :blush:
Cue excellent explinashun in da spoila:

Spoiler

:ashamed: sorry Freezer but they didn't accept my ticket to get in ticket.jpg
:biggrin: thanks :blush:
Cue excellent explinashun in da spoila:

Noooo!!!! They must accept your ticket!

:colonhash: Rosberg is quickest in practice i think youll find!

No worries! :biggrin:

Dat xplanatiom tho! Sik!

That sounds rather simple then!
I has downloaded da app as i have no usage of laptops and my internet browsers are rubbish!
App ftw!!
Bur yeah id like to test it before the hardcore **** goes down!
And to make sure it works of course!
Yeah i understand that!
Bring it on! My drawing skillz are da best (or not :tongue:)
Noooo!!!! They must accept your ticket!
:colonhash: Rosberg is quickest in practice i think youll find!
No worries! :biggrin:
Dat xplanatiom tho! Sik!
That sounds rather simple then!
I has downloaded da app as i have no usage of laptops and my internet browsers are rubbish!
App ftw!!
Bur yeah id like to test it before the hardcore **** goes down!
And to make sure it works of course!
Yeah i understand that!
Bring it on! My drawing skillz are da best (or not :tongue:)

ikr
well shet :frown:
lol i new ud likit :biggrin:
it is :yep:
stay online, I'll make a game just before 10 I think!So excited! I'll make sure I tag u!

Quick Reply

Latest