The Student Room Group

It's my birthdayy! :)

Scroll to see replies

Yay. Celebrate a day which you had no control of and is really of no significance. If anyone should be celebrating your birthday, it should be your mother; this was the day she was relieved of the pain of carrying you in her stomach. But of course, despite having 365 other dates to anniversarise in your life, your most excellent achievement is one you had no control over.
Happy-one-year-closer-to-your-death-day!
(edited 7 years ago)
Happy Birthday, person I don't know, have a good day😀
Reply 23
:yay:Happy Birthday Reachin4TheStars:yay:
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok, well at least ur gettin a present :biggrin:

Keep trying! :biggrin:

Yupp i'm getting there :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yupp i'm getting there :smile:
Dw, you'll get there :tongue:
Original post by Nimrahk123
Happy Birthday, person I don't know, have a good day😀

Original post by tasha_tah

Original post by umar39
:yay:Happy Birthday Reachin4TheStars:yay:

Thank you very much you guys! :h:
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Yay. Celebrate a day which you had no control of and is really of no significance. If anyone should be celebrating your birthday, it should be your mother; this was the day she was relieved of the pain of carrying you in her stomach. But of course, despite having 365 other dates to anniversarise in your life, your most excellent achievement is one you had no control over.
Happy-one-year-closer-to-your-death-day!

Birthday.jpg
:angelwings::angelblush::auto::battle::bebored::beard::bee2::bee::bhangra::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::bl::bigsmile::bunny::bunny::bumps::cake::cheers::charm::coffee::cookie::congrats::congrats::cracker::crast::danceboy::danceboy::damnmate::dancing2::date::dancing::devil::dice::dolphin::eek3::elefant::evilbanana::excited::excited::excited::excited::fallenangel::fan::flower2::flower::fleurdelis::flutterby::fyi::goaway::godancing::goodluck::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::hitit::holly2::holly::jacko::jester::lol::laugh::kungfu::littleangel::love::mmm::moon::ms::party2::nyan::nutcase::ottid:
Happy Birthday
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:angelwings::angelblush::auto::battle::bebored::beard::bee2::bee::bhangra::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::bl::bigsmile::bunny::bunny::bumps::cake::cheers::charm::coffee::cookie::congrats::congrats::cracker::crast::danceboy::danceboy::damnmate::dancing2::date::dancing::devil::dice::dolphin::eek3::elefant::evilbanana::excited::excited::excited::excited::fallenangel::fan::flower2::flower::fleurdelis::flutterby::fyi::goaway::godancing::goodluck::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::hitit::holly2::holly::jacko::jester::lol::laugh::kungfu::littleangel::love::mmm::moon::ms::party2::nyan::nutcase::ottid:
Happy Birthday

LOOL you on fire wid dem smiley's gurlll,
THISSS GIRLLL ISS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, :biggrin:
Anywayy, thank you beautifull! :tongue:
Hope you have a good day :biggrin:
Happy birthday! :smile:
Bappy Hirthday
Original post by fefssdf
Hope you have a good day :biggrin:

Original post by etherealinsanity
Happy birthday! :smile:

Thank you so much you guys! & I will doo! :h:
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Bappy Hirthday

Hahahaha! You absolute joker! lool, thank you though! :laugh::lol:
Happy birthday xx
Happy birthday!
[scrollr] :heart: :nyan: Joyeux Anniversaaaaaire chérie :nyan: :heart: [/scrollr]
Original post by loveleest
Happy birthday xx

Original post by ak143244
Happy birthday!

Thank you, lovely people! :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
[scrollr] :heart: :nyan: Joyeux Anniversaaaaaire chérie :nyan: :heart: [/scrollr]

OOOOOHHHH is that french? :h: & That is soo cute! Thank youu! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest