Original post by fefssdf
Plan to do maths but not even sure if that's a good idea anymore lol

Why don't you think its a good idea?
Reply 3
business management
because i need it for my career goal - it at least helps anyway
management
Reply 4
About to start my PhD in Chemistry at Queens Belfast. Got to admit I love telling people that.*
Reply 5
Original post by jaffacakes101
Why don't you think its a good idea?

Cause uni maths is obviously a lot different to A-level and looming at modules there's lots of physics and computing involved which I personally despise :frown: should've applied for psychology lol
Original post by Shawman
About to start my PhD in Chemistry at Queens Belfast. Got to admit I love telling people that.*

What type of career do you want?
Original post by fefssdf
Cause uni maths is obviously a lot different to A-level and looming at modules there's lots of physics and computing involved which I personally despise :frown: should've applied for psychology lol

Generally, I think a maths degree will give you better career prospects than a psychology degree
Reply 8
Generally, I think a maths degree will give you better career prospects than a psychology degree

True but I'd rather get a 1st in a psychology degree than a 2:2 for maths cause I struggle so much
Original post by fefssdf
True but I'd rather get a 1st in a psychology degree than a 2:2 for maths cause I struggle so much

Just curious, what type of career do you want?
Criminology at Bucks New University. Don't need a career. I'm retired - sort of. Doing it because I can.
Original post by Shawman

Where did u complete your degree? And what is the PhD about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was originally studying astronomy but switched to biology. I hope to either work with animals or in the field of virology.
I will be studying BSc Geoscience at Keele University this year, I'm not sure what I want to do afterwards though :smile:
Hopefully linguistics or English language at Manchester. Both are separate subjects but at the same uni English is my firm and linguistics is my insurance, I think I want to do linguistics instead tho. I picked it because I'm interested in language and communication, I'm not to sure about what job I want yet, I'm quite interested in speach therapy but I still have my options open.
Which uni are you studying at?

Why are you studying it?

What job do you want in the future?

If you're not at university yet, tell everyone what you are planning to study

University of Kent. I study Criminal justice and criminology. Studying it because I enjoy learning about criminal patterns and behaviour. Looking to go into Youth probation/social work/perhaps policing
Which uni are you studying at?

Why are you studying it?

What job do you want in the future?

If you're not at university yet, tell everyone what you are planning to study

I am hoping to study Children's nursing at DMU. Not yet though as I want atleast 2 years experience in the field/surrounding it.

what are you studying? @jaffacakes101
Reply 17
Law at Warwick, preferably with Spanish and French/German. Career: something at the intersection of law, communication/journalism, and research that employs some technical skills as well.
I'm doing a HND in Jewellery and Silversmithing, they also offer a third year to top it up to BA hons.

Once I have done that I plan to (depending on grades and so on) either do a Masters in Gemmology (study of sparklz) or free lance my way as a Jeweller until I can make a name for myself or join a reputable company.
Just curious, what type of career do you want?

Teaching probably - secondary

Quick Reply

Latest