The Student Room Group

What social media/network do you prefer?

Poll

Best social network/media?

We use them every day, but what is everybody's favourite to use and why?

Personally, I think Youtube is my favourite, just because it's easy to watch videos etc. I think Facebook, although I use it the most, is actually quite boring! However, in this day and age it has become a bit essential :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Twitter - it's very simple and straightforward to use.

But I agree YouTube is cool too! Do you have a channel? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by t s
Twitter - it's very simple and straightforward to use.

But I agree YouTube is cool too! Do you have a channel? :smile:

I want to like Twitter - especially as I try and use it to promote my blog - but I just find it a bit bleurgh! I have no idea why :redface:

Noooo, I would hate to be in front of a camera :wink: It is pretty cool how people have forged careers out of doing it though, fair play to them :h:
Even though I use Facebook the most it's also my least favourite :redface:
Maybe add Tumblr & Vine to the list? Both are very popular :smile:
Instagram and twitter is what I use the most
I only use Twitter for news (live news or football results) and Youtube, I do my best to avoid social media.
Reply 7
Original post by george_c00per
Maybe add Tumblr & Vine to the list? Both are very popular :smile:

Good thinking - knew I missed a couple!
The Student Room :tongue:

I like IG but my photos usually get 70likes but 0 comments xD. I have some random youtuber with 20k followers who is following me maybe one day he will loke my pic and that will act as a shoutout.
Reply 9
Original post by TitanCream
I only use Twitter for news (live news or football results) and Youtube, I do my best to avoid social media.

Yeah I like Twitter for stuff like that, especially for breaking news! YouTube is becoming a bit annoying with all the adverts :angry:
Reply 10
Original post by SuperHuman98
The Student Room :tongue:

I like IG but my photos usually get 70likes but 0 comments xD. I have some random youtuber with 20k followers who is following me maybe one day he will loke my pic and that will act as a shoutout.

I normally get 4 or 5 likes if I'm lucky :colondollar:
Reddit
I use Instagram way more than I should. I used to use Twitter everyday but now I don't really see the point to it I get bored so easily though with social media.
I really like youtube since you can make videos with unlimited length on it. I hate twitter since it has a lot of investors from less than acceptable sources.
I mostly use IG and snapchat
gotta be that LinkedIn uno
Kaixin001 you ****ing plebs. :jive:
MySpace
Nah but seriously. I personally think FaceBook is but they all have their own pros and cons.
Youtube cuz youtube has everything. I can watch music videos, tutorials, funny sketches, documentaries and youtubers, You can find just about anything on youtube for help or entertainment.
I barely use tumblr unless I want to see blogs. gifs, and photos.
Every network that furthers narcissism is utter shyte .... oh wait, thats all of them.

Just kidding. I went for YouTube. Thats where I spend 95% of my "social media" time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending