The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Haha, yeah that's very true! I guess if the lead singer likes the attention, it's good for them.

Haha thanks Freezer :biggrin:

Spoiler

:rofl: nope, see the spoiler above :lol: thanks anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh lol, haha i get it! Ur welcome lol, i axcc thought it was ur bday:biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
Oh lol, haha i get it! Ur welcome lol, i axcc thought it was ur bday:biggrin:

:lol:
Original post by raniafern
No problemo :hugs:
Yup, pretty abnormal...

:biggrin: :hugs:
Indeed! I was quite shocked by it, as you can tell haha :tongue:
Original post by tasha_tah

Why So?
Original post by daisymaisy98
lonely, all my friends are really far away and i want to see them so much but i can't :frown:

Know that feeling much too well 😪😪😪
( :pain: :pain: :pain: )

There's this weird feeling when you don't know whether you're happy or not, it's like something bad happened to you so much that you got used to that thing and you know you should not.

Why don't you even feel the pain anymore. You shouldn't be like that.

And it's been a couple of days nightmares are gone. You don't even know anymore if what happened was good or bad.

Why do you even talk about yourself at the 3rd person.

Where am I ?

Spoiler

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Every time I play the guitar I feel like cutting my hands off...hell, every time I do almost anything I'm supposed to enjoy, I have a similar sentiment, because I'm so ****ing dire at everything I've ever tried to do. Complete ****ing waste of space. No talent, no discipline, no coordination, terrible thinking skills, terrible memory skills, terrible ****ing everything. I've had enough, and I have nothing to ****ing do. I'm 19 and I have never had any kind of ****ing job for god's sake. If my parents ever stop supporting me, basic bar work or retail work couldn't even keep me alive, that's how ****ing incompetent I am in general, normal, piss easy activities.

But, you're good at math :hugs: :console:
But, you're good at math :hugs: :console:

I'm crap at maths lol. Sure, I could get a first in my degree, maybe, but I'll never be talented or creative.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm crap at maths lol. Sure, I could get a first in my degree, maybe, but I'll never be talented or creative.

You know, a genius friend of mine can't do anything simple. If you ask him what's 2+2, he'll say 4, and if you tell him it's 'fish', he wouldn't get it. But, he's an absolute genius. This could be the case with you
You know, a genius friend of mine can't do anything simple. If you ask him what's 2+2, he'll say 4, and if you tell him it's 'fish', he wouldn't get it. But, he's an absolute genius. This could be the case with you

Imo genius is all about the combination of creativity and accuracy. One without the other is not really genius.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
( :pain: :pain: :pain: )

There's this weird feeling when you don't know whether you're happy or not, it's like something bad happened to you so much that you got used to that thing and you know you should not.

Why don't you even feel the pain anymore. You shouldn't be like that.

And it's been a couple of days nightmares are gone. You don't even know anymore if what happened was good or bad.

Why do you even talk about yourself at the 3rd person.

Where am I ?

Spoiler

:console: :lovehug: :hugs:

Aw, i understand that :yes:, it is indeed awkward when u get so much pain that u can finally say i'm used to it :erm:, but to me that shows how strong u r :colondollar:. There those kind of pains that it's better to get rid of, instead of getting used to them, n others that are impossible to get rid of (thats usually coz the thing/person that is causing the pain gave u so much to remember) its better to get used to these ones, at least getting used to it is better than giving up :h:

I know it's easier to write than to acc do it, but stay strong my little unicorn :h:, life is tough but so are you :biggrin:

I send u my warmest wishes to make u happy coz u deserve it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats a good thing then init?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Thats a good thing then init?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it? :confused:

Posted from OtherWorld
Great :h:....before I came on TSR.
I've just seen a picture of a dead and inflated whale carcass, and my skin is absolutely CRAWLING. I can't bear seeing things like that. Makes me feel horribly funny and queasy! I can't get the image out of my mind, oh it's just horrid! :frown: I feel SO uncomfortable. Like I want to scratch all my skin off. Ewww.

I dunno, am innocent :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I dunno, am innocent :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nothing:

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mediaya
:console: :lovehug: :hugs:

Aw, i understand that :yes:, it is indeed awkward when u get so much pain that u can finally say i'm used to it :erm:, but to me that shows how strong u r :colondollar:. There those kind of pains that it's better to get rid of, instead of getting used to them, n others that are impossible to get rid of (thats usually coz the thing/person that is causing the pain gave u so much to remember) its better to get used to these ones, at least getting used to it is better than giving up :h:

I know it's easier to write than to acc do it, but stay strong my little unicorn :h:, life is tough but so are you :biggrin:

I send u my warmest wishes to make u happy coz u deserve it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much for taking the time to write that down :cry2:

I felt a bit weird earlier and then took a nap and now I do feel better, but your words are making me feel even better tbh :smile:

And ofc you consoled !! Thank you again, much appreciated :lovehug:
:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
am feeeeeeeeeeeeeling v. good now that the heatwave is kinda gone :smile:

Latest