The Student Room Group

What???

So, me and this girl have been friends for a year or so now.
We started to get intimate over the last couple of days, and we exchanged nudes.
But now, from about two days ago, she’s really distant, *****y, sarcastic etc etc and I don’t know what’s happening.

What could be happening?
She's probably just not that into you :dontknow:

Give her some space and try not to let it bother you. Not every girl you exchange nudes with will end up a partner (thankfully!).
Reply 2
She didn't like your nudes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
So, me and this girl have been friends for a year or so now.
We started to get intimate over the last couple of days, and we exchanged nudes.
But now, from about two days ago, she’s really distant, *****y, sarcastic etc etc and I don’t know what’s happening.

What could be happening?

Yeah she probably just didn't like them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
She didn't like your nudes

Posted from TSR Mobile

She responded to them and stated how good they were, we did it twice.
Reply 5
Original post by maggie43
Yeah she probably just didn't like them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Again check above post
Nudes huh? Who said romance was dead!? ****ing modern world is weird.
Original post by Cap.Henry Avery
Nudes huh? Who said romance was dead!? ****ing modern world is weird.

Modern world is screwed, not weird. Rip
It was probably a phase and she wants to get over it, and avoid contact with you. It happens :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
She responded to them and stated how good they were, we did it twice.
why aren't more British guys just excited and happy about having sex with a another person. I'm telling you from personal experience it is better than masturbation. If the girl is trying to blow you off, don't make it your problem it's her problem. She's the one missing out. Maybe she's a future serial killer and you were going to be her first victim. Maybe she was going to be like Ted Bundy and keep your severed head in her freezer and when she's is the mood she will take your head out of the freezer and force it to give her oral sex:eek::eek:.I'm just saying, Ted Bundy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by emobambam
why aren't more British guys just excited and happy about having sex with a another person. I'm telling you from personal experience it is better than masturbation. If the girl is trying to blow you off, don't make it your problem it's her problem. She's the one missing out. Maybe she's a future serial killer and you were going to be her first victim. Maybe she was going to be like Ted Bundy and keep your severed head in her freezer and when she's is the mood she will take your head out of the freezer and force it to give her oral sex:eek::eek:.I'm just saying, Ted Bundy.

Gosh Ted Bundy...Throwback to Psychology 2 months ago :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe she was hoping you'd make a move.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending