The Student Room Group

Always falling for girls with the same facial shape?

I've noticed a pattern in all the girls I've had crushes on and dated. I always go for girls who have a certain facial shape. Of course I find lots of girls attractive, but I find myself more attracted to girls who have this facial "preference".

Is this "normal"?

Guys, have you noticed a pattern? Or not?
which face shape?

I like long face girls like Bella Hadid
Original post by The Roast
I've noticed a pattern in all the girls I've had crushes on and dated. I always go for girls who have a certain facial shape. Of course I find lots of girls attractive, but I find myself more attracted to girls who have this facial "preference".

Is this "normal"?

Why would it not be normal?

There are plenty of illogical preferences people have, and many seemingly illogical preferences do actually make a lot of sense according to some schools of thought in psychology.

If anything you're just unlucky as it might limit your choices a bit.
Reply 3
Original post by AlphaAsFuark
which face shape?

I like long face girls like Bella Hadid

Quite a bit like Drew Barrymore...
Reply 4
Original post by Caius Filimon
Why would it not be normal?

There are plenty of illogical preferences people have, and many seemingly illogical preferences do actually make a lot of sense according to some schools of thought in psychology.

If anything you're just unlucky as it might limit your choices a bit.

Like I said, I'm attracted to all sorts of women, but I find myself particularly attracted to women who have this face shape.

If you took a look at my exes, girls I had a fling with, or my crushes, you'd notice it.
Reply 5
Me too. I like the inverted egg shape. Small chin. round head.
Like I said, I'm attracted to all sorts of women, but I find myself particularly attracted to women who have this face shape.

If you took a look at my exes, girls I had a fling with, or my crushes, you'd notice it.

It would still limit you in finding someone you like on all fronts (i.e. facial structure).

Either way, it's not weird.
Natural selection.
Preference. Same reason why some guys prefer blondes, why girls prefer built guys; you have a preference and you notice it more.

Nothing wrong with it, but like with any preference I'd say not to limit yourself too much.

Is this "normal"?

My friend it is perfectly normal to find someone attractive who has the shape of their head and its features the same as 98% of the human race. (unless you're into that 2%, that's freaky bro)
(edited 7 years ago)
Psychologically its normal,
It's not really true for me as a girl, but notice it with my friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending