The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick University Psychology

Like many other fellow A-Level students who have finished their exams, and are counting down to the 18th of August like inmates on death row, I'm contemplating my future undergrad degree. Grades permitting (AAB), I should be studying psychology at Warwick come October and have a few questions. Does anyone know if there is a reading list to prep for the course, or any extra reading in general that may be helpful for the course? I only ask because it would be a better use of my time than watching come dine with me in the middle of the day, and suppressing thoughts of results day failures... Also, if any others are also applying for the 2016 entry on the same course as myself it would be nice to hear from you :smile:.
Here is the full list of psychology modules, there is a reading list for each module at the bottom of each page. https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/psych/study/bsc/ugmodule/modules/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by GKPSY6
Like many other fellow A-Level students who have finished their exams, and are counting down to the 18th of August like inmates on death row, I'm contemplating my future undergrad degree. Grades permitting (AAB), I should be studying psychology at Warwick come October and have a few questions. Does anyone know if there is a reading list to prep for the course, or any extra reading in general that may be helpful for the course? I only ask because it would be a better use of my time than watching come dine with me in the middle of the day, and suppressing thoughts of results day failures... Also, if any others are also applying for the 2016 entry on the same course as myself it would be nice to hear from you :smile:.

Hey, I'm going to be studying Psychology there too this October, :smile: I'm so glad to see someone else even though its such a popular course,
Reply 3
Original post by Aamina_Janjua
Hey, I'm going to be studying Psychology there too this October, :smile: I'm so glad to see someone else even though its such a popular course,

Hi! :smile: Glad to hear from you too - can't wait to meet you in October! Excited!

Quick Reply

Latest