The Student Room Group
Yes. Lots of paperwork though.
At LSE you can only apply to 2, one as 1st choice and one as 2nd.
Reply 3
shady lane
At LSE you can only apply to 2, one as 1st choice and one as 2nd.

Shady_Lane, what course are you doing at LSE?
MSc Global Politics
Reply 5
shady_lane,

how do you like the MSc Global Politics program? whats it like? (its the program I just sent my application in for).... i am hoping!
Reply 6
I notice that LSE does not have a deadline for application (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis). So, let say, someone applied to 2 master courses and got rejected. Could they then apply to 2 other master courses provided that they are not full?
Global Politics is great because it's co-taught with four departments but based in Government. I have a course in Economic History and one in Development Studies. You can also take courses in International Relations.
The focus of the degree is globalization--obviously that's very important and you can look at it from any angle--cultural, political, economic (that's my focus), etc. Everyone really likes its flexibility, which is why I decided to stay in the course despite seriously considering switching to International Political Economy before the term started.
Reply 8
Thanks for the info shady_lane! I am really excited about my application, more so now that I hear people are enjoying the program.
Reply 9
im looking forward to applying for LSEs' MSc Social Policy and Development. Please suggest if it's better than the M.Sc Comparative Social Policy offered by Oxford. I would also like to know if the programe is comparable to the Harvard MPP.

Latest

Trending

Trending