The Student Room Group

im a 17 year old guy and shes 14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cap.Henry Avery
If I knew you personally I would inform the police if you did something with this girl.

im a christian so theres no need to worry there
As much as it's worth in my opinion it's borderline. It's a little questionable but I think if her parents know about you and are okay with it then it should be fine. If you are lying about it to her parents and sneaking around behind their backs then it's definitely wrong and a little creepy.
As much as it's worth in my opinion it's borderline. It's a little questionable but I think if her parents know about you and are okay with it then it should be fine. If you are lying about it to her parents and sneaking around behind their backs then it's definitely wrong and a little creepy.
Original post by Daniel Slater
im a christian so theres no need to worry there
I bet Adam and Eve said the same thing. We'll just look at the pretty red apples. We won't eat them. We should not eat them. well,maybe...
(edited 7 years ago)
ummmmm
Original post by TelAviv
Too young!

Easy way to get on the sex offenders register!

He's under 18 so its legal for now.
nah there's nothing wrong with that
If you decide to call it off because she's too young. Don't break up with her entirely. Just say you think she's too young and you could resume it have 2 years but don't get too deep yet. As in sex. Wait till she turns 18 and ask for consent. As she would be a child under 18 and you would be an adult in 2 years time if you resume that is. :smile:
Dude you have to do the formula. Take your age, divide by 2, then add 7. That's the minimum age you should date.

You shouldn't date anyone younger than 15 and a half.
Reply 29
I'm nineteen and I'm dating a girl ten years younger than me, haha, don't worry, age is just a number! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 30
top lad
Pretty risky **** imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Dude you have to do the formula. Take your age, divide by 2, then add 7. That's the minimum age you should date.

You shouldn't date anyone younger than 15 and a half.

Lmao, so you'd be like '15 and five months... :eek: get out *****, your too young!', but one month later and your like 'hey bbay, wanna check out my shed?' :perv:
The legal age of consent is 16. Anything younger and you're risking a whole lot of trouble for yourself. Statutory rape. Do you want to be placed on the Sex Offender's register? Also, I don't care how mature and womanly she looks. She is still a child. Break it off with her ASAP. If the two of you want to be together then get together on her 16 th birthday. You are the adult and you have to put a stop to this right now.
ive come to a conclusion if she still has feelings for me and i for her in two years time maybe this could work but for now im gonna call it off
Original post by Daniel Slater
ive come to a conclusion if she still has feelings for me and i for her in two years time maybe this could work but for now im gonna call it off

I think this is a really wise thing to do. It would be very risky you continuing to see her platonically. If you do , one thing will inevitably lead to another. Imagine for a moment if you were ,say in your forties and you had a 14 year old daughter who was the apple of your eye. Now imagine your reaction if you found out your 14 year old daughter was being persued by a 17 year old youth on the cusp of adulthood? What , honestly, would your reaction towards that 17 year old male be? There's your answer. Right there.
Reply 36
There is a huge mental gap between a 14 and 17 year old. Well, I know I was completely different at 17 compared to when I was 14.

I don't think it's going to work out man..
Original post by StudiousRoadman
Aint paedophilia if its got fanny hair. End of.

I DO hope you're joking. I am a female and I started growing pubic hair when I was 10.
If you really like her keep the relationship on the down low and don't have sex until she's 18. There was this boy in my sixthform last year who was 18 and in a relationship with a 16 year old and people made fun of him so much. Although I didn't see what the big deal was as it was only a 2 year difference. The older you both get the less the age gap matters tbh.
Original post by markova21
I think this is a really wise thing to do. It would be very risky you continuing to see her platonically. If you do , one thing will inevitably lead to another. Imagine for a moment if you were ,say in your forties and you had a 14 year old daughter who was the apple of your eye. Now imagine your reaction if you found out your 14 year old daughter was being persued by a 17 year old youth on the cusp of adulthood? What , honestly, would your reaction towards that 17 year old male be? There's your answer. Right there.

yeah man, i just posted here cuz i needed some solid advice because for one i have no idea how i ended up in this situation in the first place. and i just needed some solid advice, but i don't want to hurt anyone though and its gonna be tough for her which makes me feel even worse about this whole thing but thanks for your advice anyway man. also is there anyway to close a thread.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending