Doctors and scientists most likely
Reply 4
Garbage collectors
Reply 5
Based on IQ:

University professors/academics (obvs.)
Medical researchers and doctors
Lawyers
Natural scientists more broadly (falling in the researchers/professors category tbh)
Reply 6
Doctors in plain language means medical doctor not a PhD in sociology. Watch Friends for more information on this.
Reply 7
Time Lord
Original post by John55
Time Lord

lol man xd don't be so sexist, Missy is extremely clever and she's a time lady. Not everyone can afford the upgrade :P
I think prolly
Mathematicians, Physicists, Engineers, Chemists .
Probably those that make the most money!
Original post by Sisuphos
Based on IQ:

University professors/academics (obvs.)
Medical researchers and doctors
Lawyers
Natural scientists more broadly (falling in the researchers/professors category tbh)

Based on IQ :
Mathematicians and Physicists are the smartests
Other scientists and engineers are also close.
Lawyers and doctors? Seriously!? lol . They earn more money and are needs lot of workload. But noway its anywhere nearly intellectually demanding as engineering, chemistry,Physics, Maths .
My picks go to lawyers/legal experts, researchers/scientists, mathematicians (including "quants"), CEOs, forensic accountants, engineers in complex systems (including computer systems), data scientists, investment managers and philosophers (given how abstract certain domains of it can get.) I'd say it of entrepreneurs as well, insofar as it can be considered a "career". Probably leaving out quite a few but those come to mind imminently.
Original post by student424
Probably those that make the most money!

There are Insta sloots who makes huge amount for just existing and taking pictures.LOL
Money has nothing to do with being smartest.
Then your average businessmen would be smarter than einstein , hawkings, tesla etc
In my experience:

- corporate lawyers and barristers.
- computer programmers.
my previous account is on this thread and i find it so weird finding my post from 3 years ago
Original post by Messi10Munna
There are Insta sloots who makes huge amount for just existing and taking pictures.LOL
Money has nothing to do with being smartest.
Then your average businessmen would be smarter than einstein , hawkings, tesla etc

It was said with tongue in cheek - LOL. However, sometimes the smartest people don't always go for what people perceive as the jobs held by the "most clever" people.

Latest