The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Going to get the Samsung Galaxy 7 but rn I got the 6
Reply 61
LG G4 and I love it and can talk about it for hours.

Was about to get my hands on a V10 but it looks like they're going to replace it very soon :angry:
Original post by drowzee
Oh god, this happens to my phone. My phone completely dies if the battery goes below 15%. And for some reason, I've used all 16GB, when I've only actually used 4GB. I much prefer the IOS interface too.

I only used to turn my on when I needed to use it during the last few weeks, and God forbid if I ever needed to use google maps :lol:

iOS is much smoother.
iPhone SE :biggrin:

Tried android with a Huawei phone and a Samsung Galaxy S3, but decided to revert back to iOS. It's much more minimalistic and uniform which I like.
Reply 65
Iphone 6
I had a Zenfone 2 last week but accidentally dropped it :colondollar: now I have Honor 7

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I had a Zenfone 2 last week but accidentally dropped it :colondollar: now I have Honor 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

I accidentally dropped my old phone (admittedly when I was quite drunk) and got a new one recently too :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
I accidentally dropped my old phone (admittedly when I was quite drunk) and got a new one recently too :colondollar:

Spoiler

I had a few ciders too when I dropped mine last week :colondollar:

Only up this early because I crashed out at 6pm last night :laugh: got 12 hours sleep though so I ain't complaining :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I had a few ciders too when I dropped mine last week :colondollar:

Only up this early because I crashed out at 6pm last night :laugh: got 12 hours sleep though so I ain't complaining :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was... pissed out of my mind so god knows what concoction of alcohol it was. :lol:

Ahhhhhhh ok! Sleep is always good :yep:
iPhone 6s ❤️
Gold 16GB iPhone 5S, but I'm getting a silver 128GB iPhone 6S for my 18th tomorrow!! :biggrin:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Do you have the rose gold one? :h:? How is it? Apparently the camera is amazing :smile:

Yep rose gold (obvs :biggrin:). Absolutely love it and I brought it a couple of weeks ago now. The camera is great but the back is a bit better than the front but that doesn't stop me from taking some good pictures :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by Ella_08
iPhone 5. Want the 6 :rolleyes:

i'm getting rid of mine ? :biggrin:
iPhone 6s
Original post by jamesthehustler
an iPhone 6s plus in gold (my work phone)
and
a Samsung s7 edge in black (my personal phone)

Heyyy bighead
Rose gold iPhone 6s
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in titanium silver :colone:
Original post by somemightsay888
The update is ota, all you do is press "Update now" and it does it all

Ohh i see. Excellent then
iPhone SE. :u:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending