The Student Room Group

Which celebrity do you hate the most?

There are loads of famous idiots out there. Which one do you hate the most?
Morrissey has to be up there.
Reply 2
All of the Kardashians and anyone remotely involved in their 'circle'.
Justin Bieber anyone?
I don't really like saying I 'hate' celebrities as I don't know them in person and therefore cannot make a sufficient judgement on their character however there are some celebrities whose media persona and behaviour I just cannot stand.

I hate all the Geordie Shore lot - the pap photos of them falling out of clubs, three sheets to the wind with their clothes coming off are so undignified

I dislike Taylor Swift as her 'girl squad' is so cliquey and she seems quite calculating under all the innocence, as well as Jennifer Lawrence, who is a good actress but her 'I'm just like you! I'm so relatable!' act is getting really old and fake now

The Kardashians as they are all so vain. I sometimes wonder what would happen if their faces/bodies became disfigured (not that I would wish that upon anyone in a million years) as their looks are pretty much their only source of income - no wonder they feel the need to have extensive surgery and take thousands of selfies every day
Original post by Spock's Socks

Agreed. **** taylor swift.

It's also funny seeing Kim Kardashian called a **** and the snake being labelled as innocent despite taylor ****ing a significantly higher amount of guys.

I don't get it. Either they're both ****s or neither is.
Original post by iEthan
All of the Kardashians and anyone remotely involved in their 'circle'.

Yass, thanks for doing the job for me :five: I was gonna say Kimye, but you hit the nail on the head :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Id probably like to headbutt Graham Norton for his homosexual smut ever Fri/Sat evening. Irish ****. Adds nothing to British Broadcasting that ******.
Taylor swift
the khardashians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amy Schumer - I don't find her funny.
Everyone seems to hate the Kardashians and Taylor Swift,
Calm down, why does everyone hate them so much?
I'm not a big Adele fan but would never say I hate her.
I dont hate any celebrity.

Now you may be thinking, "damn Superhuman98 thats such a bold claim"

Young padawans if you hate a celebrity it is due to the naturalistic negativity and envy in every human. We hate successful people.

Now let me out forward to you, Kardashians, Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik, Kanye West, J Cole were once normal people like you and I. They are famous because of the hard work they put in private. Kim K once ownes a wardrobe organising business, of course some 18+ stuff catalysed her success.

Anyways, society wants us to hate celebs. We should instead be working hard and goinf against society by pursuing our hearts desires and reading books. So that we can go above and beyond the achievments of celebs.

Now you can hate racist celebs and idiots like Katie Hopkins thats okay.
Original post by Nimrahk123
Everyone seems to hate the Kardashians and Taylor Swift,
Calm down, why does everyone hate them so much?
I'm not a big Adele fan but would never say I hate her.

Hate is such a strong word :/
Original post by SuperHuman98
Hate is such a strong word :/

I agree they were normal people who we actually don't know well enough to decide we hate any celebrity.
I don't care enough about them to hate them.
Original post by Spock's Socks

Ugh cant stand the snake :colone:

Reply 18
Original post by lucabrasi98
Agreed. **** taylor swift.

It's also funny seeing Kim Kardashian called a **** and the snake being labelled as innocent despite taylor ****ing a significantly higher amount of guys.

I don't get it. Either they're both ****s or neither is.

Lol doubt it. She's had 6 or 7 boyfriends publicly but has been famous since age 16. Kim has 4 that we know about but she became famous at 27

Quick Reply

Latest