The Student Room Group

Muslim street preacher vs police UK

Scroll to see replies

Ngl that man made me kinda laugh at the way he was shouting.

He needs to chill out tho as have some respect for the policeman to let him do his job. On the other hand the policeman didn't listen to what the "witness" had to say. That being said we can't make assumptions because we never know what happened before that video was taken. :dontknow:
Just shows some of the scum we have to put up with in Birmingham.

We should do a deal with a Muslim nation and deport people like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Just shows some of the scum we have to put up with in Birmingham.

We should do a deal with a Muslim nation and deport people like this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No Muslim nation would take them.

I was amazed walking down a High Street in Luton recently to see nutjobs openly
recruiting for the Islamic State.

Which respectable Muslim country would want to take scum like that?
Reply 23
My one hope is that we see the forceful removal of scum like this from our streets someday soon.
Original post by generallee
No Muslim nation would take them.

I was amazed walking down a High Street in Luton recently to see nutjobs openly
recruiting for the Islamic State.

Which respectable Muslim country would want to take scum like that?

Just give Somalia some money, they will take them.
Original post by The_Opinion

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by generallee
Very depressing.

The preacher is an obvious loon. But the way all the Asians jeer the police officer, shows the breakdown we are witnessing in our society

If a group of Islamists captured and beheaded him how many of them would turn them in? Would any of them turn informer for the greater good of our nation and the maintenance of law and order and civilisation?

Doesn't look like it,

we cant assume they are 'asians', certainly the nasty looking character in the middle seem to be afro carrebean origin. what we can assume is that A- they dont like the police and B they like islamist preaching in the street
Reply 27
Original post by Atlas Thugged
In what way is he harming the police officer?

Right. Too many people on here thing freedom of speech means mildly criticising the government's policy when you're invited to do so. They are wrong, you should be able to say anything so long as it's not incitement.

He is not physically harming the police officer. But verbally abusing him and trying to incite the police officer to arrest him. People should respect the officers of the law not scream abuse in their faces. I respect the officer for actually being able to stand there and not punch the man in the face. The man was also shouting over what the officer had to say, rather than peacefully listening to both sides of the argument, he was rude obtrusive and abusive, from anyone else that would not have been acceptable so why should it be acceptable for him. As for incitement 'screaming abuse at a woman' is that not incitement? Is that just gentle banter? No he is shouting abusive things at passers-by and when an officer of the law is sent to investigate he screams things in his face and tries to start a fight by pushing himself into the police officers face then when the police officer steps back to avoid conflict the man starts walking up to him then telling the police officer that it's the other way around. I rarely have much respect for the police but this guy handled an obvious lunatic well, and your defence of the lunatic suggests your incredible ignorance of the idea of respecting the law of the country in which you live.

But also on the idea of freedom should not a woman be allowed to walk down a street without a random heckler screaming abuse at her for what she is wearing, even though it is not inappropriate? Would it be fair that he's allowed to just shout abuse at people in the streets? Freedom s for everyone, as you say as long as it doesn't incite, well he was be abusive and using his right to free speech to abuse members of the public. So he should really have been arrested there and then.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BobSausage
He is not physically harming the police officer. But verbally abusing him and trying to incite the police officer to arrest him. People should respect the officers of the law not scream abuse in their faces. I respect the officer for actually being able to stand there and not punch the man in the face. The man was also shouting over what the officer had to say, rather than peacefully listening to both sides of the argument, he was rude obtrusive and abusive, from anyone else that would not have been acceptable so why should it be acceptable for him. As for incitement 'screaming abuse at a woman' is that not incitement? Is that just gentle banter? No he is shouting abusive things at passers-by and when an officer of the law is sent to investigate he screams things in his face and tries to start a fight by pushing himself into the police officers face then when the police officer steps back to avoid conflict the man starts walking up to him then telling the police officer that it's the other way around. I rarely have much respect for the police but this guy handled an obvious lunatic well, and your defence of the lunatic suggests your incredible ignorance of the idea of respecting the law of the country in which you live.

But also on the idea of freedom should not a woman be allowed to walk down a street without a random heckler screaming abuse at her for what she is wearing, even though it is not inappropriate? Would it be fair that he's allowed to just shout abuse at people in the streets? Freedom s for everyone, as you say as long as it doesn't incite, well he was be abusive and using his right to free speech to abuse members of the public. So he should really have been arrested there and then.

There is no reason as to why police officers deserve respect.

Even for that reason I wouldn't give Somalia money.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
There is no reason as to why police officers deserve respect.

There's reason enough to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they will be trustworthy enough and reliable to do their job and do it well.
The bloke obviously wanted to be nicked so he could play the victim and claim he is being oppressed because he is a Muslim, just add him to the long list of people looking to be victims.

The copper handled it well, dignity and restraint in the face of deliberate provocation.

This part of the city centre is particularly bad for religious preaching. Birmingham City Council really ought to look at moving these religious freaks somewhere away from New St.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Even for that reason I wouldn't give Somalia money.

There's reason enough to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they will be trustworthy enough and reliable to do their job and do it well.

Every time I think of the British police, I think of Rotherham.
Original post by Wilfred Little
The bloke obviously wanted to be nicked so he could play the victim and claim he is being oppressed because he is a Muslim, just add him to the long list of people looking to be victims.

The copper handled it well, dignity and restraint in the face of deliberate provocation.

This part of the city centre is particularly bad for religious preaching. Birmingham City Council really ought to look at moving these religious freaks somewhere away from New St.

He displayed cuckedness, a sign of weakness.
I have no respect for police officers in the UK, people like the officer in the video are partly why I feel that way, US police are real police tough and brave I have a lot of respect for them, British police don't deserve it, they are weak.

It's people like you that disgust me to the point of almost throwing up. :angry: So all those police officers who put their lifes at risk to help people, as far as you are concerned means nothing whatsoever to you? :unimpressed: Even when I have done nothing wrong, the sight of a police officer makes me feel scared inside, because I respect our police officers.

What else do you hate about this country?
Walk around parts of Brum, Luton, Bradford and London and you will have these loons shouting Islamic jibberish at you, the police should really do more to stop them. But like in the video shown if they take any action they will be deemed "racist" (ask yourself if there was a drunk white male shouting similar abuse how long would he last before being thrown in a police van?).

If I was a women or gay person in these cities I would be terrified, this is happening in the city center ffs
Original post by RavioliDance
It's people like you that disgust me to the point of almost throwing up. :angry: So all those police officers who put their lifes at risk to help people, as far as you are concerned means nothing whatsoever to you? :unimpressed: Even when I have done nothing wrong, the sight of a police officer makes me feel scared inside, because I respect our police officers. What else do you hate about this country?
I value a police force that doesn't allow thousands of girls to be sexual assaulted, arrest people for quoting Churchill and allow people to roam the streets calling for the deaths of various people, therefor I do not value the British police.
Original post by remiremi
Walk around parts of Brum, Luton, Bradford and London and you will have these loons shouting Islamic jibberish at you, the police should really do more to stop them. But like in the video shown if they take any action they will be deemed "racist" (ask yourself if there was a drunk white male shouting similar abuse how long would he last before being thrown in a police van?).

If I was a women or gay person in these cities I would be terrified, this is happening in the city center ffs

Because the police, like the judges, politicians and vicars are cucked.
I value a police force that doesn't allow thousands of girls to be sexual assaulted, arrest people for quoting Churchill and allow people to roam the streets calling for the deaths of various people, therefor I do not value the British police.

You can't tar ever single police officer in the UK with the same brush though! :colonhash:
Original post by RavioliDance
You can't tar ever single police officer in the UK with the same brush though! :colonhash:

How many spoke out.....zero.
How many spoke out.....zero.

Evidence?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending