The Student Room Group

Crush trouble

I dreamt about a girl i used to have a crush on this dawn before i woke up...i claim to people that i dont have any feelings for her but i still kinda do... what should i do? i need to get over her to move on with my life... this is so freaking annoying...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Adibabrar
I dreamt about a girl i used to have a crush on this dawn before i woke up...i claim to people that i dont have any feelings for her but i still kinda do... what should i do? i need to get over her to move on with my life... this is so freaking annoying...

You'll never get over her until you answer the 'what if' question and ask her out. Otherwise you'll never move on.
Reply 2
Original post by Aph
You'll never get over her until you answer the 'what if' question and ask her out. Otherwise you'll never move on.

Well she once called me a nerd and so i don't think the asking out's ever gonna be successful
Reply 3
Well she once called me a nerd and so i don't think the asking out's ever gonna be successful

That's not the point!!! If you want to stop dreaming about her you have to be crushed by her. Otherwise you'll never fully move on.
Reply 4
Original post by Aph
That's not the point!!! If you want to stop dreaming about her you have to be crushed by her. Otherwise you'll never fully move on.

do u mean i will have to be totally rejected to move on?
Reply 5

But some girls find nerds attractive, or she might be teasing you because she secretly has a crush you too.

You are better than u think you are. I've seen a lot of nerds with very good looking girls...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Too Gully
But some girls find nerds attractive, or she might be teasing you because she secretly has a crush you too.

She likes someone else...:s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Justtryingtolive
You are better than u think you are. I've seen a lot of nerds with very good looking girls...

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm 5 feet 8 with a light tan do u think its good enough
Reply 9

Yes, well it helps. There are other ways but they take forever and aren't as effective.
She likes someone else...:s-smilie:

How did you find that out?

And if they don't have a relationship, then you should.
Reply 11

thanks for trying to make me feel better
Reply 12
How did you find that out?

And if they don't have a relationship, then you should.

well, ive got this friend who is related to her on her moms side... so that friend was sort of like the go-between between me and her...
well, ive got this friend who is related to her on her moms side... so that friend was sort of like the go-between between me and her...

Oh okay.

So she's not in a relationship with the guy?

If not, then let her know that you like her.
Reply 14
Oh okay.

So she's not in a relationship with the guy?

If not, then let her know that you like her.

she knows i like her... and that's when she called me a nerd and shrugged when my friend told her about me... i;m so hopeless...
she knows i like her... and that's when she called me a nerd and shrugged when my friend told her about me... i;m so hopeless...

Oh.

So you think she said "nerd" as in an insult? Because most girls seem to find nerds attractive.

Do you look like a nerd, or is it your personality?
Reply 16
Oh.

So you think she said "nerd" as in an insult? Because most girls seem to find nerds attractive.

Do you look like a nerd, or is it your personality?

i dont obviously look like a nerd... i dont always were glasses.. i usually have messy hair and a crazy light in my eyes...just i like to study a lot..maybe its the personality...
i dont obviously look like a nerd... i dont always were glasses.. i usually have messy hair and a crazy light in my eyes...just i like to study a lot..maybe its the personality...

Then you should ask her out. I see no reason why you shouldn't. She probably meant nothing by the whole nerd comment.

You need to love yourself. If ur 5' 8, it doesnt matter, my friend used to be with this hot girl and he had the geeky archetype, he wasn't more than ur height too, but the one thing that got him the girl...the one thing..was he had confidence in himself. Thats the secret.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Then you should ask her out. I see no reason why you shouldn't. She probably meant nothing by the whole nerd comment.

i have already stated earlier she likes this other dude and he's head over heels for her too... maybe i should just silently move on and enjoy my life as it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending