The Student Room Group

I am an attention seeker

Scroll to see replies

Original post by catgirlcatgirl
How do i stop????

If this is a genuine thread and you aren't trolling, then chronic attention seekers usually have some deep set underlying problems which are making them feel inadequate and need to seek validation from others. If you can work out what these are, you will be able to start resolving them and will feel the need for attention less.
Original post by Platopus
If this is a genuine thread and you aren't trolling, then chronic attention seekers usually have some deep set underlying problems which are making them feel inadequate and need to seek validation from others. If you can work out what these are, you will be able to start resolving them and will feel the need for attention less.

nah i am a self pittying troll lol watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaR1Jm7hjmE
nah i am a self pittying troll lol watch it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaR1Jm7hjmE

Cba to watch anything but trolling is a form of attention seeking. So, regardless of your trolling intent, this thread still shows that you are an attention seeker and the advice I gave previously still applies to you:

Original post by Zargabaath
Are you @Awesome Genius by any chance?

are u fat

r u fat
i wiegh exactly 7 stone # attentionseeker
r u fat

Yes
Yes

thought so
stop ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thought so

Why?
Why?

I know u dirrrrrr
I know u dirrrrrr

You don't know me. You probably just saw the picture of me in my "guess what I look like" thread. So go ahead, feel free to make fun of my physical appearance. Have fun. I for one don't give a d*mn and I'm not taking that thread down just because you cyber bully me. Ok?
You don't know me. You probably just saw the picture of me in my "guess what I look like" thread. So go ahead, feel free to make fun of my physical appearance. Have fun. I for one don't give a d*mn and I'm not taking that thread down just because you cyber bully me. Ok?

I don't care about others- don't try to guilt trap me!! i have no idea what u look like ha. Dont victimise ur self- self pitty gets no one anywhere- trust me i no that
I don't care about others- don't try to guilt trap me!! i have no idea what u look like ha. Dont victimise ur self- self pitty gets no one anywhere- trust me i no that

Then maybe you shouldn't insult people. Jeez.
Then maybe you shouldn't insult people. Jeez.

don't worry i dont feel remorse

Quick Reply

Latest