The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You shouldn't dig up the past, who knows what you'll discover.

Imo, what happens in the past stays in the past.

Worst attitude ever. Its our past that defines our present and future which why it matters. One a cheat always a cheat YGM? What that type of attitude does is gives free reign to commit sins. Same reason why Christianity failed. If you can be forgiven so easily, what's the point?
You shouldn't dig up the past, who knows what you'll discover.

Imo, what happens in the past stays in the past.

This is just an excuse to justify a relationship you don't really want to be in.

I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl thats cheated on every boyfriend she has had, so the past is important to me.

if I'm in a relationship then she can ask me anything she wants and i'll answer honestly.
Worst attitude ever. Its our past that defines our present and future which why it matters. One a cheat always a cheat YGM? What that type of attitude does is gives free reign to commit sins. Same reason why Christianity failed. If you can be forgiven so easily, what's the point?

but a muslim girl doesn't have to tell him about her past does she? i heard that somewhere
Original post by fatima1998
i am not even planning to have sex after marriage :rofl:

Wedding night

Husband- Babe lets have some haram time :colone:
You- Nah :u:
Husband- I've been waiting years for this and you're saying no?!:angry:

You- If you don't shut up you can sleep outside in a tent :colonhash:
Original post by Atlas Thugged
I've noticed Hijabis often wear the tightest leggings, not that that's a problem. :angelblush:

certain parts of London is where you see them - hijab, tighter than tight leggings and clothing, super high heels, pencil thin eyebrows and completely caked in make up.
I'm just like - why bother wearing the hijabs? no wonder people assume some girls are forced into it because seriously - why bother? isn't the whole point of hijab to stop men from being tempted by you?
I am definitely waiting and I am a muslim.
Reply 146
Some do, some don't

Its not really a question of religiousness but how good a person is at controlling themselves from temptation. They're still humans after all. If a completely devout Muslim man or woman got tempted and had sex on a whim then regretted it afterwards would that mean they weren't religious enough?

You can be religious and still slip up.
Original post by donutellme
Wow you're dumb

Nah, you're dumb
Beat me to it! :wink:

You're dumb as hell
The guys who have lost their virginity would ( tiny tiny minority). They do it to show their ego/ manliness over the others. The guys that don't, wont because its supposedly some sort of achievement..-.-. And secondly, guys aren't as deceptive as girls. They're upfront about stuff like this. Don't take her warped excuse for sleeping around seriously. I give her 5/10 for trying to defend her actions. Believe it or not, most muslim guys do keep their virginity. Its a myth that the majority sleep around. Thanks to the media, non muslim girls run a mile away from muslim men let alone sleep with them. My college year is about 70% muslim (130 odd) about and of that, i'd say at least 40% are guys. Only one guy has had sex but has an atheist and wont marry a muslim in the future. Also remember, a lot of muslim people lie about having sex to "fit in" much like their non-muslim counter parts. Statistically, we're having less sex than our parents generation thanks to social media. We also go out a lot less.

stop with your bs. guys are upfront about it when talking about sex with other guys, not with girls they hope to marry. almost all Muslim guys will pretend to be virgins when they have their arranged marriage sorted to seem all pious and those who deny this are liars.

no one takes you seriously and you haven't even read my posts because I haven't given an excuse for sleeping around because I don't need one, that's the point. If someone wants to sleep around then they can do so, they don't need to give reasons and excuses to judgemental people like you.
I come from a muslim majority country
Id say more than 95% are "muslim"
But everyone has sex before marriage here
Well, not everyone, but im sure AT LEAST 9/10 people do
People talk about it with friends, keep count and stuff
I personally will stay until marriage
I wont mention where Im from, but this is the sad truth here
My sincerest hope is that Allah does not punish us all as a whole in this world
stop with your bs. guys are upfront about it when talking about sex with other guys, not with girls they hope to marry. almost all Muslim guys will pretend to be virgins when they have their arranged marriage sorted to seem all pious and those who deny this are liars.

no one takes you seriously and you haven't even read my posts because I haven't given an excuse for sleeping around because I don't need one, that's the point. If someone wants to sleep around then they can do so, they don't need to give reasons and excuses to judgemental people like you.

Sorry are you married? How do you even know guys deceive girls. Guys aren't little snakes like you.
Sorry are you married? How do you even know guys deceive girls. Guys aren't little snakes like you.

Of course they do, stop pretending that all Muslim guys are saints because everyone knows many of them aren't. Most of them are judgemental snakes like you
Of course they do, stop pretending that all Muslim guys are saints because everyone knows many of them aren't. Most of them are judgemental snakes like you

You sleep around and you say you're willing to lie to your husband about your past to deceive him..You also rage a lot about muslims, why do you even want to be a musim if you cant follow the rules? Just be an atheist and leave muslims alone lol. Who ever marries you is going to go trough hell..and how am I the snake? At least I can control myself lol. Who is this everyone? Its not my fault you grew up in some ghetto. Muslim guys from decent upbringing and families don't. They have standards.
Reply 154
Everyone is different. You can't just label Muslims like that. Some Muslims believe in sex before marriage is wrong and some probably believe its fine. Exactly the way Christians or Sikhs or Buddhists would have their own belief. So they're not all he same and its a dumb question to ask.
You sleep around and you say you're willing to lie to your husband about your past to deceive him..You also rage a lot about muslims, why do you even want to be a musim if you cant follow the rules? Just be an atheist and leave muslims alone lol. Who ever marries you is going to go trough hell..and how am I the snake? At least I can control myself lol. Who is this everyone? Its not my fault you grew up in some ghetto. Muslim guys from decent upbringing and families don't. They have standards.

stop twisting my words. in the case of an arranged marriage if I had to get married to someone against my will and they wanted a virgin then I'd have to lie. but I don't want an arranged marriage and probably won't have one because I don't want to spend my life with someone who has those backwards beliefs. if I get married to a Muslim it'll probably be a guy with similar attitudes to mine.

lol don't teller I have to leave Islam, I can do what I want and I feel sorry for the person who will marry you, their life will be crap and oppressive.

Lol typical virgin attitude thinking that anyone who has sex can't control themselves. It's a choice to have sex, don't get mad just because you don't get any and grow up in some uptight, judgemental hellhole
stop twisting my words. in the case of an arranged marriage if I had to get married to someone against my will and they wanted a virgin then I'd have to lie. but I don't want an arranged marriage and probably won't have one because I don't want to spend my life with someone who has those backwards beliefs. if I get married to a Muslim it'll probably be a guy with similar attitudes to mine.

lol don't teller I have to leave Islam, I can do what I want and I feel sorry for the person who will marry you, their life will be crap and oppressive.

Lol typical virgin attitude thinking that anyone who has sex can't control themselves. It's a choice to have sex, don't get mad just because you don't get any and grow up in some uptight, judgemental hellhole

Why would you feel sorry for people will marry me lol? I quite open. I would marry divorces or reverts and I didn't say that I wouldn't marry people who weren't virgins. I just wouldn't marry a snake like you. You're deceptive and a liar. Why would anyone want to lie to their spouse who they're supposed to love and stay with for the best years of their life is beyond me. You have problems lol and definitely a lack of control which is why you make these "choices".
Why would you feel sorry for people will marry me lol? I quite open. I would marry divorces or reverts and I didn't say that I wouldn't marry people who weren't virgins. I just wouldn't marry a snake like you. You're deceptive and a liar. Why would anyone want to lie to their spouse who they're supposed to love and stay with for the best years of their life is beyond me. You have problems lol and definitely a lack of control which is why you make these "choices".

Again with your dirty lies. The guy I marry would have the same attitude as me so I wouldn't need to lie. I wouldn't marry a judgemental nasty snake like you.

Nope, your just a virgin who thinks that anyone who has sex doesn't have control which is bs. But stay mad just because you don't get any sex lol.
So muslims are not allowed to masterbate
So muslims are not allowed to masterbate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending