The Student Room Group

German swimming pools plan to train refugees as life guards

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
It is just a misunderstanding

At the Leisure Dept meeting it was announced that they wished to recruit some lifeguards and somebody misheard them saying "100% must swim"
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Wouldn't it be difficult since the (Muslim) men will be seeing women in immodest attire? Don't think this is a good idea for both parties.

How is wearing swimwear being "immodest"?
Reply 42
Original post by Good bloke
How effective do you think a lifeguard with a permanent erection would be?

I used to drive a tube train up and down the Picc for 7 hours with a semi.

I think having work that turns you on is a bonus and keeps you focused on the job in hand.
Original post by KingBradly
How is wearing swimwear being "immodest"?

I guess it's subjective but you don't usually see females walking around the streets in their bikini and underwear to put it in perspective. You may not find it immodest but if you lived in an Islamic country your views may change.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I guess it's subjective but you don't usually see females walking around the streets in their bikini and underwear to put it in perspective. You may not find it immodest but if you lived in an Islamic country your views may change.

I find it immodest that Muslim women think it would be immodest to not wear a veil.
I think Western European politicians are conducting a very sick joke on their peoples.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I think Western European politicians are conducting a very sick joke on their peoples.

I think a German Rebellion would be in order, burn down the reichstag (again) or what ever evil building Adolf merkel Resides in
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the classic German Stockholm-Syndrom!

Do you have bad experiences with millions of racists and sexists that you let into your country?
Do you feel guilty for something that happened so long ago that not even your 70 year old grandparents can remember it?
Do you want to compensate for that guilt through sociatel masochism?

Then there is only one solution for you! Buy the Stockholm-Syndrom premium package NOW, and put the people that despise you in charge of your children and grandchildren.

Limited offer only.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Why are you reviewing my thread mods? I'm sick of this censorship. I said nothing offensive, all I did was ask about the effects of climate change on islam and the middle east. Even that it seems, just an objective question, has to be reviewed by the thought police. The end of free debate...
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Why are you reviewing my thread mods? I'm sick of this censorship. I said nothing offensive, all I did was ask about the effects of climate change on islam and the middle east. Even that it seems, just an objective question, has to be reviewed by the thought police. The end of free debate...

Happened to mine aswell, BUT they reviewed it because some users wrote some pretty nasty stuff about a rape victim.

However, why review my thread in the first place? They can easily delete the other peoples comments and hand out warnings. There were zero reasons why a news thread had to be reviewed.
Original post by KingBradly
I find it immodest that Muslim women think it would be immodest to not wear a veil.

Okay that's good to know.
in the light of recent events this is basically employing foxes to guard the chicken pens

good job Merkel
Not such a good idea to train rapefugees as lifeguards.
unfortunatly as most are muslim- there are barriers ie as article says "
'The 'new people', as we call them, have three problems: they speak no German, have no knowledge of German or European bathing culture, and most cannot swim.' "

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending