The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zanner
im okay

i lied

Oh whats up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wake up Great Britain and smell the coffee brewing on the kitchen counter. Isn't that a great smell? Maybe most of you are still asleep or haven't gone to sleep yet. For those of you haven't gone to sleep yet I hope you're having a good but be safe time. I really don't want to go to any funerals in the near future. I will travel to Great Britain and give your open casket,unless you got hurt by some bizarre serial killer clown, a stren but encouraging lecture
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by emobambam
Wake up Great Britain and smell the coffee brewing on the kitchen counter. Isn't that a great smell? Maybe most of you are still asleep or haven't gone to sleep yet. For those of you haven't gone to sleep yet I hope you're having a good but be safe time. I really don't want to go to any funerals in the near future. I will travel to Great Britain and give your open casket,unless you got hurt by some bizarre serial killer clown, a stren but encouraging lecture

I am loving these daily updates. :laugh:
Original post by TheHaunted.
I am loving these daily updates. :laugh:
YES!! I am glad to see somebody is finally reading and taking my posts seriously, thank you. LOL I have a lot more free time on my hands so...
(edited 7 years ago)
Terriblement fatiguée depuis deux semaines. *sigh* pourquoi je parle en français :bawling:

Spoiler

Original post by zanner
im okay

i lied

:console:
What's wrong ? :hugs:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Terriblement fatiguée depuis deux semaines. *sigh* pourquoi je parle en français :bawling:

Spoiler

bc its the best language :france:
:five: aussi fatiguee af :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
bc its the best language :france:
:five: aussi fatiguee af :colonhash:

Spoiler

Oui c'est vrai :u: :u: :u: :france: :france: :france:

Spoiler

Oui c'est vrai :u: :u: :u: :france: :france: :france:

Spoiler

:h:
Last weekend before I start work!!!
Just gonna make the most of it!
Nervous but excited by this new adventure!
Original post by FireFreezer77

good morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77

Good luck Freezer! :hugs:
kicking myself for leaving my canvas on a pointy thing :redface:
it is ok think i can smooth it out :crossedf:
Original post by Salamandastron
kicking myself for leaving my canvas on a pointy thing :redface:
it is ok think i can smooth it out :crossedf:

I'll kick you too, if you like.

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I'll kick you too, if you like.

Spoiler

:mmm:

Spoiler

I'm absolutely raging

What a day! Ayr train was delayed and got to Glasgow central with 2 mins to spare to get the Virgin train and get there for the rudest of all ticket conductors saying we couldn't board and would have to buy a new ticket for the next service despite it saying on their terms and conditions that if your connecting train is delayed, you can board the next train for free! Other staff were so rude too. I think they forget that they are only working for Virgin, not Richard Branson themselves!

I'll never be travelling with them again. Thankfully we've got a connecting train with Transpennine at 3. They are good guys :smile: now for a well deserved JD And Coke to settle my bloody nerves
Posted from TSR Mobile
Loved ❤️
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm absolutely raging

What a day! Ayr train was delayed and got to Glasgow central with 2 mins to spare to get the Virgin train and get there for the rudest of all ticket conductors saying we couldn't board and would have to buy a new ticket for the next service despite it saying on their terms and conditions that if your connecting train is delayed, you can board the next train for free! Other staff were so rude too. I think they forget that they are only working for Virgin, not Richard Branson themselves!

I'll never be travelling with them again. Thankfully we've got a connecting train with Transpennine at 3. They are good guys :smile: now for a well deserved JD And Coke to settle my bloody nerves
Posted from TSR Mobile

Transpennine are such lovely trains :yep: goodluck spock's socks :hugs:

-----------
Over-excited and not entirely sure why :redface: maybe because for the first time in forever i actually have plans :redface: albeit weird plans but plans nonetheless :redface:
:mmm:

Do you really feel better tho ? Wanna talk about something \: ?

Ouiiiiii :ahee: Snow is life tbh :love: :love: summer is cool too indeed, but yeah too hot is too much :lol: No never been there :redface: I only went to Disneyland and Astérix :P is La mer des sables any good ? I've heard a lot about it !

IKR ! Algerian are crazy but at least they know how to party (It was an Algerian wedding btw) Yep :innocent: I've suddenly lost 11.5cm :innocent: :mmm:

Oh lol yep :yep:
La mer des sables is good lol, cant remember much now, but i remember is was awesome :lol:. Yh ive been to disneyland but not asterix :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had a lunch date with shop friend for two hours and I am starving. He said I look no different to two years ago, which I'm not sure is good or bad! I was wearing make up and a low cut dress and my favourite jacket that he's never seen before, yet I look no different.:huff:

Latest