The Student Room Group

Terrorism risk in England

After the attacks in Paris, Nice and France.

The thought that I could be going to live in London brings a little more anxiety.

I thought about maybe going to another town or city in England but thought there is a risk in other English cities also.

It is the thought of using the underground and the risk of using transport in London or being out.

I then thought that just as recent attacks happened in Nice and other French towns that the risk would be sort of similar in most English cities.

Anybody in London feel worried or is there better security now. France is using police reservists and has strong patrolling around town, cities and public area's. * Any such re-assuring security measures in London or English cities??

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
There is probably not a city in the world better set up to prevent terrorism than London. Could it happen? Yes. Anywhere at any time. But if you're going to live your life being scared of that sort of thing happening you may as well stay indoors.
Original post by tut123
After the attacks in Paris, Nice and France.

The thought that I could be going to live in London brings a little more anxiety.

I thought about maybe going to another town or city in England but thought there is a risk in other English cities also.

It is the thought of using the underground and the risk of using transport in London or being out.

I then thought that just as recent attacks happened in Nice and other French towns that the risk would be sort of similar in most English cities.

Anybody in London feel worried or is there better security now. France is using police reservists and has strong patrolling around town, cities and public area's. * Any such re-assuring security measures in London or English cities??

Everywhere has risks bro, every city and town has the risk that some psycho could stab you, or even the risk of you getting run over.
Life is too short to be scared of terrorists who have already ****ed their lives up. If you are scared then you are letting them win.

Quick Reply

Latest