The Student Room Group

Executive Officer (Asylum Operations Decision Maker/resettlement)

Anyone received their competency markings yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Filedundermisc
Anyone received their competency markings yet?

Hi- I applied for this role and got an email saying I was in the top scoring applicants, just got to wait for my competency markings. I'm guessing Friday they'll let us know!

How about yourself?
Exactly the same Rebecca, according to their literature, results should have been published on the 11th but let's wait and see lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Just got my rejection email :-(
Just got my rejection email :-(

Oh no... :frown: have they provided any feedback? I've just quickly checked mine and no communications yet. Not feeling positive at all, although I felt the same about the tests. I assume it won't be long before I hear something back, something negative no doubt - probably just doing them one at a time from the independent panel.
They like a late email - their original email was at half eight on a Friday night for me.

What location did you apply for?
It was Croydon. Admittedly i did email them yesterday for a update and a few hours after, i got my rejection email.

Fingers crossed for you!
My application is on hold- it met the minimum but not the maximum.. Will hear back by July!

Good luck to anyone who got through :smile:
Reply 7
Hi Guys!

Did any of yous get offered an interview ? :smile:

I have mine next week
Saw these are out again, intern though. I will try again.....
Original post by Jamso
Hi Guys!

Did any of yous get offered an interview ? :smile:

I have mine next week

I got an email saying I have been selected for an interview too. Booked mine for next week.*

Nervous! Do you think it will be just going through the competences? *
Reply 10
Yeah I think so ! :s-smilie:

Im just gonna look at the different comeptencies and what hey are looking for for each one.

Are you going for Glasgow?

Just a q. Did you go to uni before?
Reply 11
Saw these are out again, intern though. I will try again.....

Heyy. What you mean by Intern? :smile:
Original post by Jamso
Heyy. What you mean by Intern? :smile:

Typo lol i meant internal
Reply 13
what makes it internal? :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Typo lol i meant internal

Original post by Jamso

Only existing civil servants can appy
Reply 16
Only existing civil servants can appy

ahh im not internal. I applied in April and got an email saying im on waiting list.
Original post by Jamso
Yeah I think so ! :s-smilie:

Im just gonna look at the different comeptencies and what hey are looking for for each one.

Are you going for Glasgow?

Just a q. Did you go to uni before?

hey. I did go to uni, but honestly mate, it makes no difference whether you've been to uni or not in the civil service!*

So if you never, don't worry! :smile: *
Reply 18
Original post by rebecca_:)
hey. I did go to uni, but honestly mate, it makes no difference whether you've been to uni or not in the civil service!*

So if you never, don't worry! :smile: *

Nah I did go :biggrin: I was just wondering as it said all u need is A levels haha. I was thinking on applying for the Civil Service Fast Stream so this interview will be some practice atleast
Reply 19
Has anybody had their interview yet and can give advice on what to expect? I've got mine tomorrow morning. :/

Also, have any of you been able to login to the manpower site to view their application? It's never let me do it since I applied, but would be useful to see exactly what I submitted about previous jobs etc.

Last week they put up an advertisement for an additional 150(ish) roles internally across the UK so must be having another big recruitment intake shortly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending