The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Wa'alaykumasalaam bro.

You can say that again, Gramps Ash.

:colonhash:
Original post by s_ahmed2
Salaam everyone, hope you're all having a good friday. I got my results today alhamdulillah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

How'd you do?! :redface:
Salaam everyone, hope you're all having a good friday. I got my results today alhamdulillah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasalam. How did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ash92:)
:colonhash:

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

How'd you do?! :redface:

Original post by HAnwar
Wasalam. How did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alhamdulillah, very good, much better than I expected :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Masha Allah that's awesome. You deserve it :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ma Sha Allah great to hear that akhi. May Allah grant you success in whatever you do with those results :smile:
Original post by Inve
Ma Sha Allah great to hear that akhi. May Allah grant you success in whatever you do with those results :smile:

Ameen :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Philosopher77
When are you people going to stop with your paedophillic evil religion from two thousand years ago? The world's moved on. Clearly the concept of "advancement" seems alien to you people.

Yet you felt so butthurt you came here to post about? Strong life.
Abu Dawood (1048) and al-Nasaa’i (1389) narrated from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Friday is twelve hours in which there is no Muslim who asks Allaah for something but He will give it to him, so seek the last hour after ‘Asr.” [Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani].*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Yet you felt so butthurt you came here to post about? Strong life.
ignore him and the troll will go away
Original post by IdeasForLife
Ah, I thought they were already married.

I'm not sure bro.

Lol. Dont worry. Ive told him to talk to her, I mean its between them two, thats the best he can do.

Thanks for your input my brother.
Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" She covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you:

1. You keep good relations with your kith and kin,
2. Help the poor and the destitute,
3. Serve your guests generously
4. And assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3
Listening to this and reflecting on Muhammed s.a.w, riding into Medina , with the pious of his companions meeting him and greeting him. It fills ones heart with the love of Muhammed s.a.w and his way.

[video="youtube;TkqsVRJGMNw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkqsVRJGMNw[/video]
How futile is it to worship other than Allah azwj, the only necessary existence, whom all things rely on to exist.

AoA brothers and sisters :smile:

Hope you are all well iA.

I wanted to ask a very quick question re: a place I go to for lunch sometimes, but which I have stopped going to recently as I suddenly realised that bacon is served at this place, and the fact that the staff handle the bacon with their hands.

It occurred to me that when one of the staff make a sandwich, they are not using gloves to make my sandwich after they have made one with bacon, so will this effectively contaminate my sandwich, or is it alright to keep eating there? I'm guessing the answer is most likely no, and hence why I have stopped going, but thought I'd ask in case it's permissible.

JazakAllah Khair to your replies in advance :smile:
Original post by frank_drebin

I wanted to ask a very quick question re: a place I go to for lunch sometimes, but which I have stopped going to recently as I suddenly realised that bacon is served at this place, and the fact that the staff handle the bacon with their hands.

It occurred to me that when one of the staff make a sandwich, they are not using gloves to make my sandwich after they have made one with bacon, so will this effectively contaminate my sandwich, or is it alright to keep eating there? I'm guessing the answer is most likely no, and hence why I have stopped going, but thought I'd ask in case it's permissible.

Salaam.
It is best to leave what you doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yy:
Original post by Inve

Ameen

Wasalam

That doesn't sound good, personally I would avoid eating there.
Tbh that would put me off straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Wasalam

Well it seems very doubtful and as Hasan(ra) said: I learnt from the messenger of Allah(saw): Leave what gives you doubt to what does not give you doubt...

Therefore I would advise you not to eat from there anymore, I'm sure you have plenty of alternatives.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm actually quite surprised AlJazeera reported this, usually they always blame the government.
Original post by BasharAssad
I'm actually quite surprised AlJazeera reported this, usually they always blame the government.

It's because the Russians/Syrian regime bomb civilians everyday and so there are more news stories about them.

Latest

Trending

Trending