The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Thats up to you :h: You have 2 choices either you continue to live your life or sacrifice some part of your life to win a 100th post.

Woohoo! What is happening?! @SophFlorenceI guess you shouldn't mess with @mr T 999:tongue: Anything you have to say to him? :tongue:
Thats up to you :h: You have 2 choices either you continue to live your life or sacrifice some part of your life to win a 100th post.

Lol, true. I'm not too bothered about the 100th post tbh. I just like coming on here to talk to you guys occasionally!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:smile: Thanks for the extremely helpful advice

and i feel for you too @mr T 999 :h:
Hehe, no worries :smile:
Original post by SophFlorence
Lol, true. I'm not too bothered about the 100th post tbh. I just like coming on here to talk to you guys occasionally!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You hear that guys? She comes on this thread to talk to me :biggrin:
Original post by hamza772000
I'm ok :smile:, but why the exclamation mark? :tongue:

What battle? :tongue:

Listen to Eminem. :cool: :tongue:

Savage. @mr T 999Get Rekt m8....I feel for ya man, dw :smile:

Exclamation marks add a bit of happiness. Don't ya think?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, great, I thought this was going to escalate a lot more tbh :tongue: but I was wrong, which is a good thing :biggrin:
Exclamation marks add a bit of happiness. Don't ya think?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, yeah!!!! Of course!! Hehe, you put a question mark followed by exclamation mark, so I got a little confused :tongue: Sorry :tongue:
Oh, great, I thought this was going to escalate a lot more tbh :tongue: but I was wrong, which is a good thing :biggrin:

Well, Mr T even told me the other day that I don't come on here enough to win 100th post. I said that's because I'm busy a lot of the time. He said "fair play, at least you're living your life". So I quoted it! I'm not being harsh at all! Right, Mr T?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, yeah!!!! Of course!! Hehe, you put a question mark followed by exclamation mark, so I got a little confused :tongue: Sorry :tongue:

Oh, no worries!!!!!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, Mr T even told me the other day that I don't come on here enough to win 100th post. I said that's because I'm busy a lot of the time. He said "fair play, at least you're living your life". So I quoted it! I'm not being harsh at all! Right, Mr T?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, ok, my bad :tongue: To me it seemed like you were having a go at him, in a really calm, humble manner :tongue:

Oh, ok :h:

:colonhash:
Oh, no worries!!!!!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
!!!!!!!!!! Oh, whoops, I guess there has to be something there before them, which the excitment can be applied to :tongue: Exclamation marks aren't independent :tongue: !!
Boys should be winning :tongue: :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yes: I have more of life compared @PrincessBO$$ @hamza772000 @mediaya at least I'm not here posting alomost 24/7 :mmm:

Plus I'm a pretty good multitasker I can go to the toliet, cook, watch anime, watch a movie, hang out with friends etc....all while posting on here :proud:

Spoiler

:yes: I have more of life compared @PrincessBO$$ @hamza772000 @mediaya at least I'm not here posting alomost 24/7 :mmm:

Plus I'm a pretty good multitasker I can go to the toliet, cook, watch anime, watch a movie, hang out with friends etc....all while posting on here :proud:

Spoiler

Hey, T, I wake up at 6:45 erryday, and I come here in da evening :smile:

And how do u know, I'm not a good multitasker?! huh? :curious:
lol, ok, :colonhash:
Hey, T, I wake up at 6:45 erryday, and I come here in da evening :smile:

And how do u know, I'm not a good multitasker?! huh? :curious:

Well are you tho??

Latest