Haha :tongue: what r u doin?

Original post by mr T 999
Well are you tho??
YES!!! :u: :cool:
Original post by hamza772000
Hey, T, I wake up at 6:45 erryday, and I come here in da evening :smile:

And how do u know, I'm not a good multitasker?! huh? :curious:

:yes: I have more of life compared @PrincessBO$$ @hamza772000 @mediaya at least I'm not here posting alomost 24/7 :mmm:

Plus I'm a pretty good multitasker I can go to the toliet, cook, watch anime, watch a movie, hang out with friends etc....all while posting on here :proud:

Spoiler

:grumble::grr: i have a life? and @hamza772000 is right? How do you know i'm not a multitasker? sometimes i post on snapchat and post here :biggrin:
djt
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:grumble::grr: i have a life? and @hamza772000 is right? How do you know i'm not a multitasker? sometimes i post on snapchat and post here :biggrin:
:colonhash: just :colonhash:

YES!!! :u: :cool:

What are you doing right now then? apart from posting on here lol
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Says the girl who reached 8 gems in few months :hmmm: and posting on snapchat doesn't mean you have a life :colonhash:
What are you doing right now then? apart from posting on here lol
Hmmm.... looking over at some Physics notes and vids etc. looking in the mirror, trying to identify my eye colour, it's like light/dark brown and but in the mirror it looks like really fainted green/grey :mmm: atm this is all I'm doin coz Physics is important for meh and can't do much when I'm "STUDYING" :teehee: it :tongue: And yh, some sh*tty music :tongue: Not Eminem! :angry: :tongue: Wbu? And yh, a lil' bit of youtube :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
lol just read my post above :tongue:

-

Spoiler

Hmmm.... looking over at some Physics notes and vids etc. looking in the mirror, trying to identify my eye colour, it's like light/dark brown and but in the mirror it looks like really fainted green/grey :mmm: atm this is all I'm doin coz Physics is important for meh and can't do much when I'm "STUDYING" :teehee: it :tongue: And yh, some sh*tty music :tongue: Not Eminem! :angry: :tongue: Wbu? And yh, a lil' bit of youtube :smile:

Thanks for the rep :biggrin:

Right now I'm eating a can of pringles while watching anime and simultaneously posting here :yep:
lol, its confusing :tongue:

Erm....not that far tbh :tongue:

Thanks for the rep :biggrin:

Right now I'm eating a can of pringles while watching anime and simultaneously posting here :yep:
Np :smile:

Good :smile:
lol, its confusing :tongue:

Erm....not that far tbh :tongue:

Np :smile:

Good :smile:

People may call us sad with no life but they don't realise where in fact good multitaskers. Where we can post on here and get on with everyday life. They are just jealous they can't multitask like us :wink: So they have to sacrifice for one for the other (i.e sacrifice their life to be here or sacrifice TSR to enjoy life) :yep: We can enjoy both :biggrin:
People may call us sad with no life but they don't realise where in fact good multitaskers. Where we can post on here and get on with everyday life. They are just jealous they can't multitask like us :wink: So they have to sacrifice for one for the other (i.e sacrifice their life to be here or sacrifice TSR to enjoy life) :yep: We can enjoy both :biggrin:

You're clearly offended when I can easily find the post from the other day. You distinctly said: "Well at least you have a life, unlike most of us on here". How would you respond to that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
You're clearly offended when I can easily find the post from the other day. You distinctly said: "Well at least you have a life, unlike most of us on here". How would you respond to that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I saId that whats your point? I was being sarcastic lol :facepalm:

I could have wrote ''Well at least you have a life, unlike most people on her'' but I didn't I wanted to include myself in the sarcastic comment lol :tongue:
lol, calm down T it's not that big of an issue tbh, this is going on for far too long, @SophFlorence You have a valid point but please let's just leave it there, there is absolutely no need for an arguement, and I'm sure that you and mr T agree to that, so we're still friends, afterall friends love each other for the way they are :h:
Yeah I saId that whats your point? I was being sarcastic lol :facepalm:

I could have wrote ''Well at least you have a life, unlike most people on her'' but I didn't I wanted to include myself in the sarcastic comment lol :tongue:

Well, OK. That's fine. As long as your above paragraph isn't legitimate, that's cool. But I thought you were genuinely offended! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, calm down T it's not that big of an issue tbh, this is going on for far too long, @SophFlorence You have a valid point but please let's just leave it there, there is absolutely no need for an arguement, and I'm sure that you and mr T agree to that, so we're still friends, afterall friends love each other for the way they are :h:

Thank you! Agreed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Thank you! Agreed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Np! :smile: Nice use of exclamations :wink:
Np! :smile: Nice use of exclamations :wink:

This time, the exclamations are being used to express relief; not necessarily happiness. A slight mix of annoyance and relief! It's a very versatile piece of punctuation, don't ya think?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest