The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
Well it is very clear you don't study science. Yes you are ignorant. And yes you should be ashamed of yourself.

And lol animals getting raped...seriously. People like you are why others don't want to hear another vegan rants.

If you truly cared about animals and their welfare you might want to try being...um nice to people. No one wants to listen to a self righteous vegan who claims things as facts which aren't (no, no matter how emotional the subject makes you we are not herbivores). If your cause is truly right then you shouldn't need to lie and make up complete nonsense to suit your cause....yet that is all I see you doing on this thread.

Like I said shameful. I'd be ashamed to know someone like you in life.

Well said :smile: :clap2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 221
Original post by Thomith
By your logic then, you should probably not use this forum/the internet at all, because you can survive perfectly fine without it, and arguably be more active/healthy

Posted from TSR Mobile

No by my argument you don't have to use the internet which was what I was saying about meat.
I thought this was a genuine questions then I realized it's just the average vegetarian
Reply 223
Original post by Thomith
If his logic is animals being hurt needlessly (dont want to read the entire thread to be perfectly honest, would likely just annoy me) then the internet hurts animals too, as it uses electricity that aids global warming which is destroying habitats for animals. You cant do without one thing that helps the animals and act high and mighty about it, acting like everyone else is wrong/disgusting, when you yourself are doing things that are harming these animals as well

(By you, im referring to OP)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Using the internet also causes harm to humans then if you want to use this logic. So going by your logic you cant act all high and mighty about isis killing people when you also use the internet as that in the long run leads to flooding which kills people.
Reply 224
Original post by Thomith
I would like to point out that people who arw vegetarian/vegan because of their love of animals/wanting to care for animals so wont eat them aren't what annoy me, until they start trying to make out that they are morally above everyone else, or try and force their opinions on others, without listening to anyone elses reason
Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically you cant take the truth and hatw to be told not to contribute to killing animals.
Reply 225
Original post by The Sports Truth
I thought this was a genuine questions then I realized it's just the average vegetarian

More like you thought you coud debate then you remember you didn't have enough brain cells to be intellectual
Original post by pilock
More like you thought you coud debate then you remember you didn't have enough brain cells to be intellectual

that too
Original post by pilock

The irony of how bad you're grammar is, when you're criticising someone for not having enough brain cells, when it's you who hasnt made any argument at all. All you've done is spout nonsense.
Reply 228
Original post by Jack22031994
The irony of how bad you're grammar is, when you're criticising someone for not having enough brain cells, when it's you who hasnt made any argument at all. All you've done is spout nonsense.

Hasn't *.

If you're going to criticize someones grammar please use proper grammar yourself.

I have made plenty of great arguments here. Not my fault you too ignorant to understand them.
Original post by pilock
Hasn't *.

If you're going to criticize someones grammar please use proper grammar yourself.

I have made plenty of great arguments here. Not my fault you too ignorant to understand them.

You're the one who told someone they haven't got enough brain cells while using bad grammar. Not me. On your point, I have a disability which can make it difficult for me to type on a tiny iPhone keyboard, and you have the audacity to call me out on one missed apostrophe?I would like an apology please. Plus I will be starting a Masters degree in a heavily written based subject in September, so don't excuse me of having bad grammar, otherwise I wouldn't of got on to it, let alone get a 2:1 in my undergraduate degree.

You've made no arguments. You think you have, as you're blinded by your hatred towards people who eat meat. Just admit it.
Original post by pilock
That person started it by insulting me first. You can stick the apology up your ****ing ass. Also stop showing off, nobody cares what degree you have.

No they didn't. There's no need to get angry and start using such expressive language. I'm not showing off and never would. I'm just stating a fact.
Original post by pilock
I am not a vegan moron

And I'm not a moron. What a funny world we live in.
Original post by pilock
No by my argument you don't have to use the internet which was what I was saying about meat.

No, what you claimed was that we physically can't eat raw meat. Which is nonsense - as has been repeatedly said.
Reply 233
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
No, what you claimed was that we physically can't eat raw meat. Which is nonsense - as has been repeatedly said.

No I said you don't need to eat meat. I didn't say it was impossible to eat meat. Learn to read.
Reply 234
Original post by Jack22031994
No they didn't. There's no need to get angry and start using such expressive language. I'm not showing off and never would. I'm just stating a fact.

Yes they did.
Original post by pilock
No I said you don't need to eat meat. I didn't say it was impossible to eat meat. Learn to read.

I actually said raw meat, and lets look at the thread title:

"If humans are meant to eat meat then why cant they eat raw meat?"
Reply 236
I actually said raw meat, and lets look at the thread title:

"If humans are meant to eat meat then why cant they eat raw meat?"

They cant eat every types of raw meat. They can only eat some.
Original post by pilock
They cant eat every types of raw meat. They can only eat some.

We can eat meat raw would be the point that you're strangely ignoring and trying to divert the subject away from...
Reply 238
We can eat meat raw would be the point that you're strangely ignoring and trying to divert the subject away from...

No you cant
Original post by pilock
No you cant

http://www.bonappetit.com/trends/article/15-raw-meat-dishes-from-around-the-world

Yes, you can, and some of the dishes based around it are delicious.

Latest