The Student Room Group

What does an edexcel GCSE results slip look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Science degree of some sort but not medicine. I really like the look of the natural sciences course at Cambridge but don't see myself getting in. Haven't really gone into too much depth worrying about uni yet thought. What about you?
Reply 21
Original post by ad4m
You can usually get a breakdown of marks per question. However, these don't normally come in until a bit after results day.

Ok thanks good luck if your picking some results up on 25th August! Btw can I use the ums to raw converter on my phone?
Reply 22
Original post by Jack_Tomlin
Ok thanks good luck if your picking some results up on 25th August! Btw can I use the ums to raw converter on my phone?

Yeah I have done before. Thank you I am, good luck to you as well! Just another note, don't take any notice of the 'points' column on the right hand side. A lot of people think this is something to do with their result but it's to do with league tables and of no relevance to candidates as well :smile:
Reply 23
Cool. Yeah science and maths are my favourites so hopefully will manage to get A*A* in maths and physics. Pretty sure I'll get the A* third time lucky on maths but not so sure about physics. But AAA isn't that bad considering it's quite rare to do triple science anyway. No one in my year got an A* in any form of science last year :/
Reply 24
Can i get a gcse results paper from someone who done edexcel english language please
(edited 6 years ago)
How did you get the business studies remarked? My Mark equivalent is 156 and I got a B...
Original post by MaxG0710
How did you get the business studies remarked? My Mark equivalent is 156 and I got a B...

Talk to your school - your teacher or exams officer

Quick Reply

Latest