The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was really happy yesterday, but then at night, i was reading someone else's story about how they lost their parents n stuff n i literally felt like having a shock attack, paralysed for some reasons, couldnt fall asleep after that:frown:, this morning i woke up in tears and screaming, all sweating and shaking n litearally out of breath..... but i cant remember what it was. I am so scared seriously :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I was really happy yesterday, but then at night, i was reading someone else's story about how they lost their parents n stuff n i literally felt like having a shock attack, paralysed for some reasons, couldnt fall asleep after that:frown:, this morning i woke up in tears and screaming, all sweating and shaking n litearally out of breath..... but i cant remember what it was. I am so scared seriously :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: There's nothing to be afraid off, yeah I read his story how do you know he's not making it up? lol
Original post by mr T 999
:hugs: There's nothing to be afraid off, yeah I read his story how do you know he's not making it up? lol

I dunno his story is just melting my heart tbh :frown: n since this morning i feel really upset, if u saw how i woke up! But the worse is that i dont kno what i dreamed about :frown:
But why would he make up a story like that???????? Seriously if he did am gonna.... Arghhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
Transpennine are such lovely trains :yep: goodluck spock's socks :hugs:

-----------
Over-excited and not entirely sure why :redface: maybe because for the first time in forever i actually have plans :redface: albeit weird plans but plans nonetheless :redface:

Thanks :smile: been on them before and I find them really comfy and they have a more relaxed feel to them than Virgin. On the train now :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:getmecoat:
Original post by mediaya
Oh lol yep :yep:
La mer des sables is good lol, cant remember much now, but i remember is was awesome :lol:. Yh ive been to disneyland but not asterix :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Astérix is awesome, especially when it's hot outside ! You should definitely go :biggrin:
Tired :yawn:
Wishing this painting would hurry up and dry so i can paint the next bit :moon:
aka frustrated :nothing:
Restless
After 4 trains, a taxi and the biggest amount of ********s I have ever met in my life, I'm finally at my friend's house. I thought the ******* at Virgin were the worst I would meet today but nope, on the last train there were English Neds (chavs?) and they were calling me and my bf names for being Scottish, threatening to throw stuff at us, mocking my bfs looks and weight and making digs at my hair. Bunch of **********. Deffo the worst travel day I've had but I'm just glad I'm here safe and sound. Let the pet sitting commence :smile: the animals make the day all worth it

Quite proud of myself today. My panics have been through the roof for weeks and was close to cancelling today because of them but I got through it, even with all the **** that happened today and he extra crowds since it's the weekend. I gave myself a good pat on the back and I'll have a well deserved takeaway and a bloody drink! :tongue:
Feeling like i should invest in a hairdryer :beard:
first time i am quite happy :woo:
Original post by fatima1998
first time i am quite happy :woo:

Yay
Stay happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMGGGGG!!!!
A spider was crawling down my arm!!!!!
Arghhhhh!!!
I have a huge phobia of insects and spiders!
Just **** myself!
Oh man that wasn't fun!
I'm such a hypochondriac, I hate myself.

My chest feels weird again and I genuinely feel like I have developed a life threatening illness.
Original post by FireFreezer77
OMGGGGG!!!!
A spider was crawling down my arm!!!!!
Arghhhhh!!!
I have a huge phobia of insects and spiders!
Just **** myself!
Oh man that wasn't fun!

omg same here, i have a legit phobia of spiders and any insects :redface:
i feel you :cute:
Original post by fatima1998
omg same here, i have a legit phobia of spiders and any insects :redface:
i feel you :cute:

:spider:
[scrollr] :bee:[/scrollr]
Original post by Hydeman