The Student Room Group

Wilko Application process

I have recently applied for a job at Wilkinsons and i am wondering how long it takes them to get back to you.
Original post by USP143
I have recently applied for a job at Wilkinsons and i am wondering how long it takes them to get back to you.

A couple of days in my case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No more than a week.*
Did you apply online
Reply 4
Original post by Simonthegreat
No more than a week.*

So i should get a reply by monday as that would be a week
Reply 5
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Did you apply online

Yes
Reply 6
Original post by Edminzodo
A couple of days in my case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is now my second week i applied last week
Original post by USP143
It is now my second week i applied last week

Wow into your second week. That is not right. Ring them up and find out what is happening. Good luck mate and let me know how you get on. *
Reply 8
Wow into your second week. That is not right. Ring them up and find out what is happening. Good luck mate and let me know how you get on. *

I phoned up the store and the lady said the manager was on holiday and that he deals with recruitment.

then recruitment emailed me back saying applications are still being processed. Which confused me because if the manager is on holiday then how can the applications be processed.
Original post by USP143
I phoned up the store and the lady said the manager was on holiday and that he deals with recruitment.

then recruitment emailed me back saying applications are still being processed. Which confused me because if the manager is on holiday then how can the applications be processed.

What can I say? *Probably the application is with the HR department but the manager makes the final decision. Just have to sit it out mate. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck:smile:*
Reply 10
What can I say? *Probably the application is with the HR department but the manager makes the final decision. Just have to sit it out mate. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck:smile:*

I need this job as it fits in perfectly with my Uni times. But i have doubts that i will get it. If anything changes i shall let you no.
When I applied, it took 3 weeks for them to get back to me but I never got an email. They rang me first then emailed me the interview date and time. Be prepared to answer questions about availability and past experience, they kind of throw it on you! I got a phone call 45 minutes before my interview saying I wouldn't get the job as they didn't see that I wasn't available on a Saturday on my application form when they first went over it.. oh well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending