The Student Room Group

opinion on these nails?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justmoll28
haha! i have to say, your username is intriguing to say the least..

hehehhehehehhe :dance:
reason for username:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
When I was younger I used to believe cheese was a vegetable. I became a bit famous for it in my family and sometimes, when I am feeling like I need to prove my stupidity I bring it up.Idk why when making my username, this story came up but hey...:dontknow:
hehehhehehehhe :dance:
reason for username:

oh i though salami was a fish, and hedgehogs didnt have feet (they just rolled about) and i didnt know cats sneezed either until i was 17..
oh i though salami was a fish, and hedgehogs didnt have feet (they just rolled about) and i didnt know cats sneezed either until i was 17..

:rofl:
:rofl:

what can i say? hahaha:rofl:

Wait! Cats sneeze?!
I like it. I really like these kind of nails
image.jpeg
I think they're really cute. I would assume the person is into fashion, and girly.
Reply 27
I'd think they must be really young, thats usually how young girls (11-15) have their nails
these are acrylics and will absolutely wreck my natural nails but you could always go and get gels and they wont add anything to the tips of your natural nail if youre scared haha:smile:

oh so acrylics are just like when they paint your nail and nothing else ? I really want white nails for some reason... can you get gold though like gold metallic nails so they're like shiny but again i don't want the actual nail like i just want it painted
Like the pink more than the white. It's just the shape of nails that don't suit that style.
I like them!
Would be really nice if it was square instead of round.
I did indeed haha!!!
Original post by loveleest
Would be really nice if it was square instead of round.

have you ever had square nails? theyre horrendous to manage haha!
I don't like the shape of the nails but I love the glitter and the colour :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they look awesome! I'm going to attempt something like this for a bbq im going to in a couple of hours. Did you have them done or did you do it yourself?

Yes I have and I don't think they are hard to manage lol
Reply 37
Original post by fefssdf
But chavy in my personal opinion but the only nails I like are ones that are painted and aren't long at all like plain white ones for example ; Do you know if you can get really short nails like the French style ones cause I want my nails done but I don't want them long at all !! Ahh

Yeah they usually do any length. Like they can just do your natural nails without adding grow on ones on top
Reply 38

I usually have square nails and they're nothing special to manage :biggrin: and look way better in my opinion. Although I prefer more of a simple French nails look rather than all that glitter
Original post by loveleest
Yes I have and I don't think they are hard to manage lol

maybe because i work with computers and stuff most days i cant deal with them haha, also i find the corners snap off when i have them square haha

Quick Reply

Latest