The Student Room Group

I am thinking about going clubbing again, AMA?

The fact that i am 35 much older isn't the problem. What is a problem is that by sitting on the couch for the last month, i seem to have gotten really out of shape, and could use a week or three's training in the gym, to pump up, before i grace that pretty place again, okay?!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
The fact that i am 35 much older isn't the problem. What is a problem is that by sitting on the couch for the last month, i seem to have gotten really out of shape, and could use a week or three's training in the gym, to pump up, before i grace that pretty place again, okay?!?

Clubbing at 35?
Hmmm
Reply 2
LOL go for it

What is your 2nd favourite breed of dog? You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Include a reference to Unicorns. [7 marks]
Why not? Go for it dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
35?....go to your local, not a club..
Reply 6
Original post by Justmoll28
35?....go to your local, not a club..

As you can hopefully tell by my emoji, i look young for my age. Plus half the women in the club do too, if you catch my drift? lol
As you can hopefully tell by my emoji, i look young for my age. Plus half the women in the club do too, if you catch my drift? lol

mate if i saw you on a night out, no matter how many jagers id have necked, i would still be weirded out by you - youre way too old to go clubbing with 18-21 year olds, expect to get chucked out once the girls tell the bouncers how you keep stalking them:smile:
Reply 8
mate if i saw you on a night out, no matter how many jagers id have necked, i would still be weirded out by you - youre way too old to go clubbing with 18-21 year olds, expect to get chucked out once the girls tell the bouncers how you keep stalking them:smile:

Good job we live in a free country right then? Plus last year was pretty much the first time i'd ever been out clubbing, so i think i have some catching up to do. Plus i also go out pubbing as well.
Good job we live in a free country right then? Plus last year was pretty much the first time i'd ever been out clubbing, so i think i have some catching up to do. Plus i also go out pubbing as well.

no, no you don't. you missed your chance so leave it at that and just stick to your local.
Reply 10
no, no you don't. you missed your chance so leave it at that and just stick to your local.

Who made you my boss?

Spoiler

[QUOTE="john2054;66679046"]As you can hopefully tell by my emoji, i look young for my age. Plus half the women in the club do too, if you catch my drift? lol[/QUOTE

It's a profile pic not an emoji :redface:
Who made you my boss?

Spoiler

im not your boss (thank god) im just warning you that its fking weird you want to go hand around with drunk vunerable girls decades younger than you, perv alert..
Reply 13
im not your boss (thank god) im just warning you that its fking weird you want to go hand around with drunk vunerable girls decades younger than you, perv alert..

ffs if only my wife could hear you now!!!?!?!!!
ffs if only my wife could hear you now!!!?!?!!!

if you have a wife why the **** would you want to go clubbing?
Reply 15

music init
Aren't you the guy who said he has a girlfriend?
(edited 7 years ago)
Yolo man go for it, I'd be partying at 60 :tongue:

How low (age wise) would you go, if you saw a good looking girl in there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by eden3
music init

Correct. Give that man a cookie....

see above

Original post by saraxh
Aren't you the guy who said he had a girlfriend?

no but i did say i was considering renting one.....
Original post by Jazzy97
Yolo man go for it, I'd be partying at 60 :tongue:

How low (age wise) would you go, if you saw a good looking girl in there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't actually intend on getting off with anyone, but like everyone else has been saying, i'll be lucky if they let me in, let alone get lucky! Thanks for caring though?!?
Can you dance?

Quick Reply

Latest