The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Accommodation - Lafrowda, Rowe House & St. Germans

- Can anyone explain all this 'old lafrowda' and 'new lafrowda' business going on?

- Out of the 3 places in the title is it true they're all very similar? Also, are all the bathrooms the same like with just the floor if that makes sense? thank you
Reply 1
Original post by h_ash08
- Can anyone explain all this 'old lafrowda' and 'new lafrowda' business going on?

- Out of the 3 places in the title is it true they're all very similar? Also, are all the bathrooms the same like with just the floor if that makes sense? thank you

I can only help given what I've seen, which doesn't include the old/new differences of Lafrowda.

As for the similarities, Lafrowda rooms definitely seem to be the smallest, and Rowe house probably has the largest rooms. All Lafrowda beds are single, a few of the St. Germans bocks have double beds and a few single, and Rowe House has something like 6 Double beds and 1 single bed on each floor... Lottery much?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Old lafrowda is the standard rooms without an ensuite - basically they're a bit older, you share a bathroom with other people in your flat.
New lafrowda is a little more modern and you get an ensuite.

Rowe House/New Lafrowda/St Germans generally the same I believe.

Quick Reply

Latest