The Student Room Group

Dating up in class?

Does class matter in those you want to date? As I feel more excited by people of my own class or upper class. The working class person just isn't the same, there is something lacking. :s-smilie: I know it sounds bad, but I don't think a could fancy a girl who is poor or working class.
Original post by ilikechinesefood
Does class matter in those you want to date? As I feel more excited by people of my own class or upper class. The working class person just isn't the same, there is something lacking. :s-smilie: I know it sounds bad, but I don't think a could fancy a girl who is poor or working class.

Sure, your want someone that matched your living standards and ambition right? Although the class above may view you in the same light, bear that in mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you are just arrogant then? Sounds a bit silly mate. In Britain you are either extremely well off or working class, there is no such thing as a middle ground in British class society anymore. You are either the son of a labourer, or the son of a Lord.

I don't care I don't mind the working class girls as i was born working class even if I am not anymore and I have had relationships with people of higher class than myself but I outperformed them with my choice in watches and jewellery so I did alright

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending