The Student Room Group

Ask any question about Shia-Islam thread

Scroll to see replies

Are you no longer answering questions bro :ninja:
Reply 341
Original post by Al-farhan
Are you no longer answering questions bro :ninja:

I will be answering questions soon inshAllah, i have not left. Only paused for now :smile:

The answers will go in the following order:

1. Brother Zamestanehs question - as i promised a week or two ago
2. Sister HAnwars question on Tahreef
3. Then your question next inshAllah.

I might also have to give brother Zamestaneh a reply on Tawheed/Attributes as well.

I will also be planning to make a statement on Syria, but this will be PM'D to users i have discussed the matter with.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
I will be answering questions soon inshAllah, i have not left. Only paused for now :smile:

I might also have to give brother Zamestaneh a reply on Tawheed/Attributes as well.

I will also be planning to make a statement on Syria, but this will be PM'D to users i have discussed the matter with.

I approve of that order :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 343
Original post by HAnwar
I approve of that order :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for bearing with me brothers and sisters. I've been pursuing other tasks and taking breaks. I don't want to rush in giving an answer that will be of poor quality :smile:
Original post by Tawheed
Thank you for bearing with me brothers and sisters. I've been pursuing other tasks and taking breaks. I don't want to rush in giving an answer that will be of poor quality :smile:

It's ok. We all have a life outside of TSR...I hope :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I always ask my question, even just as a placeholder so as that I don't forget it (the gold fish that I'm)
Mil88 might be able to help.

Forgive me for not answering, I have been away for some time now.

Was there a question you would like me to (attempt) to inshallah answer?
Original post by Tawheed

It's best to do this one in public. None of us are trying to hide anything and it's better if we all have one big discussion. :smile:
Original post by Tawheed

Looking forward to your replies, but please count me out of the pm.
Original post by mil88
Forgive me for not answering, I have been away for some time now.

Was there a question you would like me to (attempt) to inshallah answer?

Salaam, it was just a question and it has been answered by tawheed :tongue:
Original post by Tawheed
x

Salaam Tawheed hope you are doing well.
I guess you won't be replying to this thread anytime soon.
But I'm hoping it is still ok for me to post my questions here.
Reply 350
I wonder where brother Tawheed is? Hope he is fine.
Reply 351
Original post by HAnwar
x

Original post by h333
x

Apologies for the delayed reply. Walaykumsalam to both of your posts on the main I-Soc thread. I have been away for a while, and do not come on as much as before. I hope you are all doing well.
Reply 352
[QUOTE="Al-farhan;67540520"]./QUOTE]

Original post by h333

Original post by HAnwar

In terms of answering questions, there are a few things i would like to mention:

I have been very busy, and have had a number of issues and things to resolve in real life. It is a principle of mine that i do not engage in answering questions, especially ones that may require more than a simple answer, unless i am free and in a state where i can dedicate my full mental energy on it.

This is because this is the religion of Allah, and i can not play with it, or half answer, or half deal with issues.

So i do not give false promises, i can't give any exact dates , but i can commit to going through the thread an attempting to answer / redirect any outstanding questions, inshAllah, in time.
[QUOTE="Tawheed;68015150"]
Original post by Tawheed
./QUOTE]

In terms of answering questions, there are a few things i would like to mention:

I have been very busy, and have had a number of issues and things to resolve in real life. It is a principle of mine that i do not engage in answering questions, especially ones that may require more than a simple answer, unless i am free and in a state where i can dedicate my full mental energy on it.

This is because this is the religion of Allah, and i can not play with it, or half answer, or half deal with issues.

So i do not give false promises, i can't give any exact dates , but i can commit to going through the thread an attempting to answer / redirect any outstanding questions, inshAllah, in time.

Take your time bro.
Life and important things take precedent.
Original post by Tawheed
x

Did you ever find a Shi’i commentary of the hadith on 73 sects which says Sunnis and other sects won’t be going to hell forever? I’ve been waiting for over 3 months for you to get back to me with a commentary that differs with the Shirazi understanding of the hadith.
Original post by Tawheed
Apologies for the delayed reply. Walaykumsalam to both of your posts on the main I-Soc thread. I have been away for a while, and do not come on as much as before. I hope you are all doing well.

[QUOTE="Tawheed;68015150"]
./QUOTE]

No worries, there's no rush.
Alhamdulilah I'm fine, hope you are too. Hope your flying experience was good this time round :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 356
@Tawheed salaam brother it is fine dw :smile:
May Allah help you with your problems. Ameen. I hope you are well.
“Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)

“India, Sindh and Qindh–not a single one of them [from there] is intelligent.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

How do you explain these narrations?
Original post by Boondock Saint
“Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)

“India, Sindh and Qindh–not a single one of them [from there] is intelligent.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

How do you explain these narrations?

Which modern country/place is Qindh?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Which modern country/place is Qindh?

I think I came across that hadith in kafi in its arabic form and it says kurds.
So qindh could be kurds.
Will have to confirm though.
Shia hadiths though are very difficult to get your head around though. I'm still looking into them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending