The Student Room Group

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

Personally I've never been cheated on but wanted to know your personal stories and the circumstances of the situation.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Never cheated, never been cheated on

Spoiler

Been cheated on and I found out when I saw a pic of my ex kissing some girl in a nightclub.

As depressed as being cheated on made me, looking back I can say that I dodged a mahoosive bullet.
No because i'm not a piece of **** lmao
Yeah, she got really angry when I cheated and the heat was on, but then R1 R1 O R2 UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN and that **** was gone.
Reply 5
Obvs.
Original post by stefano865
Obvs.

!?
Reply 7
Original post by ckfeister
!?

:dontknow:
:dontknow:

You cheated on your partner?????
Reply 9
Original post by ckfeister
You cheated on your partner?????

Why are you surprised?

Sexually insatiable young man like me. :teehee:
NEVER
IMO,anyone who cheats was not in a relationship to begin with
No I haven't. I have never had the urge to either. I would be extremely disappointed in myself if I ever did cheat and wouldn't ever forgive myself. I'd like to think if I ever did feel the urge to cheat, I would try and fix what's wrong with my current relationship or if it was too far gone, just end it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't understand why people would cheat. If you're not happy then just break up, that's better than cheating. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt and I certainly wouldn't be happy being in a relationship with someone who has cheated in the past because it means they are likely to do it again
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I've never been cheated on but wanted to know your personal stories and the circumstances of the situation.

Have cheated sexually; have not cheated emotionally though.

Cheated sexually because gf no longer satisfies me sexually tbh, but I still very much love her as my best friend.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Nah but it's not difficult for a man of my...unique qualities
(not difficult to not cheat that is)
When I was 22 I was working in Japan. Our boss was 34 and married. I had an affair with him. I thought I was being all grown up and sophisticated, having an affair with an older, married man. Until I fell head over heels in love with him. Didn't feel quite so smart then !! But he loved his wife and by all accounts was kind to her. She never knew. A few years later he actually came over to England for a week to visit me as he missed me. He shouldn't have. It just re-hashed up all my old feelings for someone who would never be mine. I've never loved anyone as deeply as I loved my Japanese boyfriend even to this day. Fast forward and I was in a relationship with someone. I was quite ill ,with Gallstone Pancreatitis [about 6 years ago]. He was screwing his ex behind my back while I was on the High Dependency Unit with intravenous drips coming out of me. Hateful ****er. I got my revenge. His two sons who were a similar age to my own son knew nothing of my boyfriend's older 22 year old son. It was a huge secret and he never wanted them to find out he had a child with someone from a previous relationship .[They were always wanting him and their mother to get back together]. He used to meet up with his 22 year old son regularly. My boyfriend had recently sold a house and had given the older son about £18,000. Just as a gift, and by way of trying to make up for all the years he had not been around. He was forever going on to me about his ex, the mother of the 2 younger sons, saying "If she ever tells David and Dylan about their older brother I will be so angry with her I don't know what i'd do." The mother of the older son used to get annoyed at him for not telling his two younger sons all about him, telling him it was both upsetting and offensive that he has never acknowledged his older child to his two younger ones. When I found out he had been sleeping with his ex while I was in hospital I was so angry. I waited a few days then sent his middle son a message on Facebook. "You and your brother have a 22 year old half brother who your dad doesn't want you to know anything about. Your dad has very recently given him £18,000. If you don't believe you have an older half brother, just ask your mum, because she knows all about him." When he asked his mum if this was true she had no choice but to confirm it WAS true, that their dad had had a child years earlier with someone else. The middle son [He was 13 at the time] was angry and upset at his dad for not telling him sooner, and I guess was also hurt finding out his precious father had an older child with someone other than their mum. Yes, It was wrong of me to hurt a child by telling him that about his dad. But it hurt his dad a lot more than it hurt the child. He didn't speak to his dad for months because of it,apparently. Revenge.
Original post by markova21
When I was 22 I was working in Japan. Our boss was 34 and married. I had an affair with him. I thought I was being all grown up and sophisticated, having an affair with an older, married man. Until I fell head over heels in love with him. Didn't feel quite so smart then !! But he loved his wife and by all accounts was kind to her. She never knew. A few years later he actually came over to England for a week to visit me as he missed me. He shouldn't have. It just re-hashed up all my old feelings for someone who would never be mine. I've never loved anyone as deeply as I loved my Japanese boyfriend even to this day. Fast forward and I was in a relationship with someone. I was quite ill ,with Gallstone Pancreatitis [about 6 years ago]. He was screwing his ex behind my back while I was on the High Dependency Unit with intravenous drips coming out of me. Hateful ****er. I got my revenge. His two sons who were a similar age to my own son knew nothing of my boyfriend's older 22 year old son. It was a huge secret and he never wanted them to find out he had a child with someone from a previous relationship .[They were always wanting him and their mother to get back together]. He used to meet up with his 22 year old son regularly. My boyfriend had recently sold a house and had given the older son about £18,000. Just as a gift, and by way of trying to make up for all the years he had not been around. He was forever going on to me about his ex, the mother of the 2 younger sons, saying "If she ever tells David and Dylan about their older brother I will be so angry with her I don't know what i'd do." The mother of the older son used to get annoyed at him for not telling his two younger sons all about him, telling him it was both upsetting and offensive that he has never acknowledged his older child to his two younger ones. When I found out he had been sleeping with his ex while I was in hospital I was so angry. I waited a few days then sent his middle son a message on Facebook. "You and your brother have a 22 year old half brother who your dad doesn't want you to know anything about. Your dad has very recently given him £18,000. If you don't believe you have an older half brother, just ask your mum, because she knows all about him." When he asked his mum if this was true she had no choice but to confirm it WAS true, that their dad had had a child years earlier with someone else. The middle son [He was 13 at the time] was angry and upset at his dad for not telling him sooner, and I guess was also hurt finding out his precious father had an older child with someone other than their mum. Yes, It was wrong of me to hurt a child by telling him that about his dad. But it hurt his dad a lot more than it hurt the child. He didn't speak to his dad for months because of it,apparently. Revenge.
Im not one to point fingers but yeh seem childish tbh. no need to bring the child into yeer problem. you cheated yourself yeh fool.
Why are you surprised?

Sexually insatiable young man like me. :teehee:

low life
Cheating is weak, if I wanted a different girl I would break up and get her.
Reply 19
Original post by UWS
never been cheated on

Spoiler

:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending