The Student Room Group

Summer Stress & A level Help!?

Okay I'm starting AS this year in September and I want to be ahead in class and make sure i don't fall behind and the summer is the only time I have to kick ahead so can anyone please please help me and guide me on how to revise or get ahead in these subjects: Sociology, Biology, Psychology.

Also I really would love to start studying now because I was always behind in secondary school and only started caring in y10 and 11 so bad mistakes!! That I've learnt on so please don't say I'm starting too early because I feel like this is the only way I'll be able to get through A levels.
Any advice about A levels is really really appreciated so go ahead :smile:

Thanks a lot.
Reply 1
Original post by pinkrox22310
Okay I'm starting AS this year in September and I want to be ahead in class and make sure i don't fall behind and the summer is the only time I have to kick ahead so can anyone please please help me and guide me on how to revise or get ahead in these subjects: Sociology, Biology, Psychology.

Also I really would love to start studying now because I was always behind in secondary school and only started caring in y10 and 11 so bad mistakes!! That I've learnt on so please don't say I'm starting too early because I feel like this is the only way I'll be able to get through A levels.
Any advice about A levels is really really appreciated so go ahead :smile:

Thanks a lot.

There really isn't any advantage in starting early at all and will just make you more stressful. Everyone will be in the exact same situation, and thus you will spend the first month getting used to the pacing and ensuring you understood what you will be learning.

If you really want to start revision, then you need to know first what exactly do you need to learn and so go on the exam board website and view the specification. Afterwards, just type in on Google the exam board name, followed by the level you are studying, the subject's name and unit and then write 'notes' afterwards and have a read through them (e.g. 'AQA AS Level Biology unit 1 notes').

Quick Reply

Latest